Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pitt offensive coordinator thinks cooley can't block

MTechnik

LOL, dude, you got me amped. Id like to tailgate with this guy.
Feel better now? lol :cheers:

:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu:steelersu

:point2sky

I'm pumped up, pissed off, and I'm back :D Man I can't wait for this one boys and girls. I swear to the good Lord above, if I see Skins fans in my section not yelling for our D, they're gettin' an earful.

HAIL!

:point2sky

I'm pumped up, pissed off, and I'm back :D Man I can't wait for this one boys and girls. I swear to the good Lord above, if I see Skins fans in my section not yelling for our D, they're gettin' an earful.

HAIL!

I see you pimping the Yoder smilie giving the TD sign: :point2sky

Cooley is an average blocker. Maybe that jackass from the Steelers should stop mouthing off about what he thinks Heath Miller COULD do and should think about what he has done- which is pretty much nothing next to Cooley. Guess what? With Cooley's inability to block we have the #1 rusher in the NFL. Isn't that something? The thing that makes it even better is the fact that Cooley is catching passes and moving the chains better than Miller also.

So lets see we have:

Heath Miller: Inferior pass catcher to Cooley in his career, is being touted as a great blocker by some douchebag Steelers coach.

Chris Cooley: Superior pass catcher to Heath Miller, and in spite of the fact that he can't block the Redskins have the #1 rusher in the NFL and are ranked #3 in the league in rushing yards per game (the Steelers with their awesome blocking tight end are ranked 18th)

Pitt's O Coordinator needs to worry about his own O-line and how well they block. Im not saying we are going to, but Big Ben has been put on his back more times then an Amsterdam working girl. Cooley can block and he will see that tonight. Anyone that thinks Cooley is a desperation reciever hasnt watched much Redskins football. He is better then you think and underestimating him ciuld prove to be the Steelers downfall.

This is going to be a great game.

The Pitt offensive coordinator would be correct. Yes, Cooley has had good games, and some recently, but for the most part he has been a liability blocking. I cannot count how many times running plays got blown up over the past couple years because of his lack of blocking.

Cooley is a great pass catching TE, but lets be honest, he needs to work on his blocking some.

Chris Cooley is NOT a better pass catcher than Heath Miller. Cooley is a desparation receiver because your QB is inferior.

If Cooley isn't as good as Health Miller at catching the ball, prove it and throw the ball to him. Oh wait, I forgot. He's too damn valuable to the #18 running game in the NFL. The Steelers would NOT want to mess with success like that!

Ben gets sacked because he holds the ball so long waiting for the play to develop. You can't expect the O-Line to hold forever. The Steelers have learned to accept the fact that Ben will not throw the ball away to avoid the sack. The magic of Ben is how he makes plays AFTER the play breaks down. One day he will learn it is better to lose the down than 9 yards.

Archived