Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Report and The Jim Zorn Show - Week 9!!!

zCommander

I wonder if Riggins has an ES id and it is called McD5...hmmmm...lol

:laugh:

Riggins has always been a transparent jealous fellow and I have not considered his opinion to be worth anything for quite some time now. Ever since he claimed Irving Fryar was "faking it" or words to that effect when Irving was hurt and missed some time in 2000, I lost the last bit of respect I had for Riggins as a commentator (will always respect his toughness as a player though).

It's because of Riggins, that I refuse to watch the Redskins Report anymore.

I do enjoy the Zorn show though and the looks Zorn gives George Michael after a dumb question are always entertaining.

I was thinking the same thing listening to him on Sirius, he is very jealous of Portis. He said Portis hasn't made 1 play that was amazing all year, he is just benefiting from a great O-line. He said Betts would have done just about the same if he had the opportunities.

ols

I can't stand Michael. A friend of mine worked for him,and said he is such a -ick. He is a control freak, and really not a very nice guy at all.

He's not very respectful towards Zorn, he even comes off as somewhat condescending... And I don't think Zorn likes it very much =)

It's especially funny when Michael makes his weekly comment on Sellers needing to get touches and Zorn just looks at him with disdain =P

I wonder if Riggins has an ES id and it is called McD5...hmmmm...lol

I just believe he is smart, and knows the running game better than most.

And thanks as always for posting these. You fans in the Virginia area have no idea how lucky you are to have George Michael, Sonny and Riggins.

I was thinking the same thing listening to him on Sirius, he is very jealous of Portis. He said Portis hasn't made 1 play that was amazing all year, he is just benefiting from a great O-line. He said Betts would have done just about the same if he had the opportunities.

ols

I also agree that Betts would do the same, if not better.

His pace in 2006 was better than what we are seeing right now. And for a fraction of the financial cost. :2cents:

Archived