Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why I'm voting Democrat!

Stiggs

So it would make sense to have a few handle and make decisions for the many.:rolleyes:

No, what would make sense is to have genetically enhanced humans so we're not so stupid, naive and full of bad ideas. Republicans like you though are silly enough to believe they know it all and always have, that's why they certainly could not be wrong now. Go McCain!

I would also add that I am voting democratic because I believe that a man with about 3 years of real political experience is more experienced than a man with 20+ - mainly because he speaks so much better and plays very dramatic music during his infommercials!

Also because I believe that a man doing something called a community organizer is more experienced than a man that volunteered to fight for his country and nearly lost his life doing so.

Also because the democrat has done nothing but tow the democratic line in his 3 years in national office, while the other guy has done nothing but work with both parties.

Oh, and because women faint in his presence.

So call out the OP. Not the Republican party. And what makes up the Republican Party, exactly? The supporters?

A) I did call out the OP

and

B) I was referring to the politicians, not the supporters

No need to get all upset, I don't have a problem with people that are Republican but I do hate the ignorance that plagues this country and the jackasses that have ****ed this country over for the last 8 years.

A) I did call out the OP

and

B) I was referring to the politicians, not the supporters

No need to get all upset, I don't have a problem with people that are Republican but I do hate the ignorance that plagues this country and the jackasses that have ****ed this country over for the last 8 years.

I apologoze then. I guess I'm just a little "testy" after the months of assumptions that if we vote Republican, are are uneducated rednecks.

I apologoze then. I guess I'm just a little "testy" after the months of assumptions that if we vote Republican, are are uneducated rednecks.

Absolutely not.

I would say that most uneducated rednecks do vote Republican but Republicans are by no means made up of a large percentage of such people.

In fact, most of said uneducated rednecks don't even vote so its hardly even an issue.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe in democrasy. I'm voting for the liberal because I believe in Liberty.

I'm not voting Republican because the Republic fell to the Empire and I will never succumb to the dark side of the force.

and most importantly, yes... I am interested in your recipe for home fries.

No, what would make sense is to have genetically enhanced humans so we're not so stupid, naive and full of bad ideas. Republicans like you though are silly enough to believe they know it all and always have, that's why they certainly could not be wrong now. Go McCain!

I've signed 3 different impeachment documents trying to get the traitors out of our white house and have even called for treason trials, but yeah, I'm one heck of a republican. Look at my sig at least.

Typical Lib though, close eyes and point fingers.

Who do you think are the traitors? I'm curious.

It's funny that you will freely point the finger at me, before having any understanding of my posting history.

I think you may be the one who needs others to look out for you, which would explain your support for Obama.

I am 100% against the war and would yank every single troop today if I could, then do anything necessary to not send one single cent to the ME.

Does that answer your question?

Archived