Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why I'm voting Democrat!

Stiggs

you know what, it really isn't.

Yea there are problems with every ****ing system.

However all people deserve the right to basic ****ing healthcare!

The current system is bull****. what advantages are there?

The insurances are the ones running your healthcare not doctors. The insurances tell you what medication to take irrespective of your doctors wishes. If you dont comply to insurances you will be paying 300-400 for every medication you take.

The current system provides absolutely nothing for the poor and homeless.

Unless you don't consider them people and then i understand.

We need a god damn system that gives everyone the possibility of health care. That means things like free yearly check ups, and that is the very least we can do.

I don't care what you think is fair or unfair. Universal healthcare goes along way to providing the necessary care without the owrry of ridiculous healthcare costs for those that don't have the money to just up and go to a doctor or even a god damn walk in clinic.

We are currently ranked 37 in WHO's rankings. This is behind countries like andorra, san marino, oman, costa rica.

That also needs to be addressed

This is a good article to read: http://www.boston.com/news/globe/editorial_opinion/oped/articles/2007/08/11/frances_model_healthcare_system/

it talks about the no.1 health care system in the world and how it works as a universal health care system while providing the freedoms of the US health care for doctors and patients alike.

First off, everybody already can have medical care and nobody gets denied. Most States even have programs for people without insurance.

Second, the Government and the lawyers are exactly why people can't afford health care, so to say that unless you are in favor of the magic free government paid health care, equals wanting the poor to dies, is the most short sighted view you can have.

Archived