Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Democratic Congress keeps its promise

Burgold

2 years ago, the Dems were elected and promised they had a plan to reduce the price at the pump. Well, the price at the pump has fallen dramatically. I'm not sure that I understand what that plan was or that I am in agreement with it (was it throwing out the baby with the bathwater?), but clearly despite all the conservative wrangling over the Democrats not keeping their prices... the price for oil is considerably down.

I wonder how many will consider this a serious thread?

Typical Mike. You just can never give credit where it's due. The Dems with a razor thin majority managed to keep its promise and alleviate the gas strain caused by Republican buffoonery. :cool:

sometimes I wonder how you keep that giant head of yours from falling forward and suffocating. :silly:

still dont know my ninja skills huh

Typical Mike. You just can never give credit where it's due. The Dems with a razor thin majority managed to keep its promise and alleviate the gas strain caused by Republican buffoonery. :cool:

Buffonery is right. Man you take the cake. Please list & explain the top 3 things

the Dems did to bring down the price of oil.

Thanks.

Mike - I think the point was that 4 months ago, this board was FILLED with people saying "The dems said they would lower prices at the pump, and they failed".

Burgold is simply pointing out that if the Dems got blamed 4 months ago, why not get the credit now?

Again, why are Republicans so impulsed by big head, surperior intellects, and truth? I just don't get this complete inferiority complex? There must be at least a few Republicans capable of tying their shoes without help.

egomaniac much?

you better be seeing this..its funny that noone else has though yet.

Mike - I think the point was that 4 months ago, this board was FILLED with people saying "The dems said they would lower prices at the pump, and they failed".

Burgold is simply pointing out that if the Dems got blamed 4 months ago, why not get the credit now?

I think you also saw some conservatives and liberals (who were defending Dem Congress) objectively saying that Congress really had no control and were just telling voters what they wanted to hear. :2cents:

because you dems always want credit for everything good and want to take NO responsibility for anything negative that happens. I am tired of always reading stuff by egomaniac libs saying how great things are when they do stuff. you didnt stop us from going to war? you didnt stop britney spears from shaving her head did you? you didnt stop the movie brokeback mountain from being made, did you?

ninja, its whats for dinner. britneylol

Well please provide your explanation as to what the Dems did to make the price of oil come down? You can't because they didn't do anything at all.

I really hope the intent of this thread was tounge in cheek. Otherwise.....FAIL
Why would you say that? War in Iraq is going well, Oil prices are down, the economy is doing swell. I think we can all agree in two years the Democratic Congress has done a bang-up job.

I love these threads LOL

2 years ago, the Dems were elected and promised they had a plan to reduce the price at the pump. Well, the price at the pump has fallen dramatically. I'm not sure that I understand what that plan was or that I am in agreement with it (was it throwing out the baby with the bathwater?), but clearly despite all the conservative wrangling over the Democrats not keeping their prices... the price for oil is considerably down.

Nice sarcasm Burgold. Hysterical post. This is a joke, right?

I wonder how many will consider this a serious thread?

Well please provide your explanation as to what the Dems did to make the price of oil come down? You can't because they didn't do anything at all.

Once again, go back and read the post..... perhaps if you slow down you will get it.

Big mike got it. Dems failed because Brokeback Moutain was released....But we DID stop it from winning best picture.....

Your welcome....

Why would you say that? War in Iraq is going well, Oil prices are down, the economy is doing swell. I think we can all agree in two years the Democratic Congress has done a bang-up job.

I love these threads LOL

yeah, i also think you are the reason that Joe Gibbs races Toyota in NASCAR. and the reason that I am not allowed to participate in "wack a snake day"

these threads always rock.

10 out of 12 years you guys have mucked everything up. For less than 2 years, the Dems have gotten some power back and already there is at least a softening of some of the junk you've put us through. And still, you try to blame the Dems for everything. Cluelessness is not supposed to be an artform or a way of life.

Uh oh, more are catching on. How come there's no Burgold hates Republicans thread lol

Archived