Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Replica jerseys on EastBay 2 for $86!!!(Merged)

skinfan2k

Alot of players included like portis, taylor, moss, landry, brunell(haha), JC and etc

NFL Replica Jerseys- 2 for $99.99

Buy 2 and save today!

To take advantage of this offer, click on an item from the list below, then click the "Add this Item to Offer" button. When you have finished making your choices, click "View Cart/Checkout".

To receive promotional pricing for this offer, you need to have 2 items in your mini-cart (displayed below).

When your mini-cart is full, it will be highlighted, and you will have the option to build another mini-cart based on this offer.

Link: http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/XY...cm--57831/

for the 20% off its promo code EMEB8T76

30% off promo code EMEB8T33

I would want to buy 1 but i dont want to buy 2 jerseys.

With the holidays coming up I wanted everyone to know that eastbay has replica jerseys on say 2 for $100. Not sure how long it will last.

Also their offering a 20% off 75, or 30% off 200 promotion right now that expires on sunday...

for the 20% off its promo code EMEB8T76

30% off promo code EMEB8T33

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/XYPromotion/model_nbr--70284/xyMessage--back/sku--00222305/cm--57831/

Guest Skins Tailgate

Well I had a Campbell large in my cart but got greedy and searched through the rest of the Skins items and then when I checked out the Campbell large was no longer available. Bummer.

What do you guys think about these shoes? I've never bought shoes before because I've always kind of thought anything from the waist down is going too far. What do you think?

And now the shoes - the white ones, to me at least, look too much like cheer sneakers. They look a little girly. Next you have the shiny red ones. Is that red too red and not burgundy enough? And what about that shine? Do we like that on a guy? The third pair might be the more masculine pair. A darker red, more like burgundy. No shine. But it doesn't have such a prominent REDSKINS lettering and there is no NFL shield. Which would you buy? Or none?

176007_z.jpg

716766_z.jpg

720916_z.jpg

Opinions please.

What do you guys think about these shoes? I've never bought shoes before because I've always kind of thought anything from the waist down is going too far. What do you think?

720916_z.jpg

Opinions please.

The third one is the only one I might wear. I've never bought Redskin shoes because I also thought it was going too far.

The other two as you said are a little girly and that first one looks a little more red than burgundy.

The one good thing about the white one is that it will eventually get dirty and won't stand out as much.

The third one is the only one I might wear. I've never bought Redskin shoes because I always thought it was going too far.

The other two as you said are a little girly and that first one looks a little more red than burgundy.

Yeah - that's what I suspected. I've seen guys wear those white ones - but - I don't know...

Archived