Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN: Romo is probably not going to play on Sunday

Big Blue Joe

I think Favre might need to work on his inspirational speeches.

Tony Romo sits to pee is not playing Sunday

7:58 PM Tue, Oct 21, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz

Calvin Watkins E-mail News tips

Quarterback Tony Romo sits to pee said he will not play in Sunday's game against Tampa Bay.

Romo sits to pee speaking on Terrell Owens' radio show on Tuesday night from the House of Blues was disappointed yet feels its the right decision not to play until he's ready.

"I'll say it will be Brad," Romo sits to pee said. "Brad is going to go this week, unless something different happens that we don't foresee. It will be very difficult to change. It took a long time to come up what the trainers did [concerning a brace for the broken pinkie] and it was awesome what they did. But we will go back to the drawing board and see what we can come up with something and it is what it is and right now we're going to rally around Brad and hopefully we can get two wins out of this and go into the bye and get everyone healthy and go on from there."

It looks like Romo sits to pee will also miss the Giants game the following week.

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/10/tony-Romo sits to pee-is-not-playing-sunday.html

Life is grand :D

Exactly! Just think... If Atlanta can find a way to beat Philly this week (possible), the Giants lose in Pittsburgh (good chance), Dallas plays the way we know they will, and we win in Detroit...

Skins 6-2

Giants 5-2

Cowboys 4-4

Eagles 3-4

That would make for a very good Halloween. :point2sky

I don't have alot of faith Romo sits to pee will stay put on the sidelines. That organization loves drama and I think they are wanting people to count him out and then 'boom'..Romo sits to pee is on the field OMG...let's all focus our attention on them again..............I do hope he's back for the 'Skins game though so we can punish him and the rest of the pukes into the ground.

I don't have alot of faith Romo sits to pee will stay put on the sidelines. That organization loves drama and I think they are wanting people to count him out and then 'boom'..Romo sits to pee is on the field OMG...let's all focus our attention on them again..............I do hope he's back for the 'Skins game though so we can punish him and the rest of the pukes into the ground.

Yeah I agree. I think he'll try to play the hero card and come back when no one expects him too. Then, if they win, all will be good in Dallas again. Leave it to the Cowboys to make a story.

The season rests on the shoulders of Brad Johnson.

Not exactly the best feeling in the world.

But call me crazy, I see him playing well enough next week that the team will pull it out.

I think you're crazy. Im willing to put good dollar down that the Cowgirls lose this week, and Im not a betting man. Garcia will be able to maneuver past whatever pass rush the Cowgirls come up with. If you saw the Seattle/Bucs game, you'll see that Garcia was perfect with the short/intermediate passes, which is the Cowgirls weakness. Actually, the deep ball is the Cowboys weakness too. Well, come to think of it, the Cowgirls cant stop the run either. I guess you can pretty much do whatever you want on the Cowgirls right now. Damn...

I remember Wade once saying "nobody runs on the Cowboys". Wow, what an idiot your team has hired. I mean, who the hell says that as a coach? If Zorn ever says "nobody passes on the Redskins", I'd be alarmed. Man, Im so happy to not be a Cowgirls fan. That world must suck.

But call me crazy, I see him playing well enough next week that the team will pull it out.

He's got a better chance of pitching middle relief for the Phillies and beating the Tampa Bay Rays than playing middle relief for the Cowgirls and beating the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Okay, you're crazy.

Tampa is no push over.

Exactly! Just think... If Atlanta can find a way to beat Philly this week (possible), the Giants lose in Pittsburgh (good chance), Dallas plays the way we know they will, and we win in Detroit...

Skins 6-2

Giants 5-2

Cowboys 4-4

Eagles 3-4

That would make for a very good Halloween. :point2sky

That would be perfect, and actually has the best chance of happening. I just would want the Cowboys to be at the bottom.

Brad Johnson is a very underrated Qb. He's my favorite Cowboy player by far and this is coming from a Redskin fan.

How in the Hell does a Redskin fan have a favorite cowBOY player? :doh:

Brad has lost it. He's 40 years old and can barely throw the ball more than 10 yards without pulling a muscle.

Burn in Hell dallASS :evil: Burn in Hell

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

How in the Hell does a Redskin fan have a favorite cowBOY player? :doh:

Brad has lost it. He's 40 years old and can barely throw the ball more than 10 yards without pulling a muscle.

Burn in Hell dallASS :evil: Burn in Hell

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:Guess not putting smiles no one picked up I was joking. I'll say it again Brad Johnson is my favorite Qb on the Dallas Cowboys. He's the guy I most want to start for the Cowboys against Tampa.:silly:

You are crazy.

I can't imagine what you were looking at when you came up with your vision. I've seen nothing in the last four weeks that even remotely suggests that we'll play well enough to beat the Bucs.

Now...I hope I am wrong. If we had a better crowd at Texas Stadium. Maybe.

:insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane::insane:

Mike Golic is with ya brah.

Archived