Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dumbest Sport Ever: Extreme Arm Wrestling

JetSkins

Stupid. Why even pretend armwrestling is involved? When either of their hands hit the table it wasn't over. Why even have the table? Just tie their hands together and let them fight.

I think with his experience with Rocky and Over the Top, this will be the next movie for Sylvester Stallone.

overthetop.jpg

Stupid. Why even pretend armwrestling is involved? When either of their hands hit the table it wasn't over. Why even have the table? Just tie their hands together and let them fight.

I think with his experience with Rocky and Over the Top, this will be the next movie for Sylvester Stallone.

overthetop.jpg

I turn the hat around and become a machine.

This reminds me, unless I've completely dreamed it up, but didn't they have something called Chess Boxing at one point? Where guys would pound on each other for two minutes, then play chess for two, then repeat until someone was either knocked out or checkmated? I swear I've seen this before, maybe it's on Youtube.

This reminds me, unless I've completely dreamed it up, but didn't they have something called Chess Boxing at one point? Where guys would pound on each other for two minutes, then play chess for two, then repeat until someone was either knocked out or checkmated? I swear I've seen this before, maybe it's on Youtube.

Never heard of that before. But since you mentioned it, I looked it up:

Chessboxing

They even have their own league/organization:

The World Chess Boxing Organization

DYS9076-2_hp_en.jpg

Archived