Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate toothaches

kevin11

here is a tip as to how to temporarily relieve the pain. take an aspirin and crush it up into small chunks. take one of those small chunks and crush it against that tooth. the aspirin will numb it and kill the pain.

always works for me at least.

and i believe it is caused because of cavities and the nerve being effected by it.

here is a tip as to how to temporarily relieve the pain. take an aspirin and crush it up into small chunks. take one of those small chunks and crush it against that tooth. the aspirin will numb it and kill the pain.

and i believe it is caused because of cavities and the nerve being effected by it.

Are you being serious?

I'm about to have a bunch of teeth ache and it'll essentially be self-inflicted.

In about 4 weeks I'm going to get upper and lower braces put on. After about 12 months of that then I'm going to have lower jaw surgery. Then after the surgery I'm looking at another 6 to 8 months in braces.

THIS WORKS. No ****. I had a friend tell me about this when I had one a few months ago and this seriously does wonders. Bigmike toothache remedy, FTW!

Wow! You had some sort of accident?

No. I'm just having work done that should have been done when I was a kid to correct an overbite. Unfortunately, finances being what they were, orthodontics wasn't a priority when I was growing up. Over the years my lower front teeth have over-erupted to the point where they now touch the roof of my mouth when I bite down. The good news is, insurance is likely going to cover the bulk of the jaw surgery - which has become a common and routine procedure to address significant overbites. Orthodontics have also evolved to the point now where "speed braces" are an option that significantly reduce the amount of time one has to spend in braces.

Archived