Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

McCain & Obama at Charity-Roast LIve--On Now

Jumbo

McCain... hysterical? Are you sure?

dude, he was killer in delivery...i know its all written, but this is the best side of McCain, like when he's on letterman..they showed a clip of that too before this...looks like a good segment..

For what it's worth, Obama is a great speaker and can come across as a likeable guy. Ny problem with him is his associations and how he came upon them. He gravitated to those people, not the other way around.

That being said, if I could be assured he wouldn't drive this country of a cliff, I wouldn't be so fearful of him winning. While I'm a rabid Republican, I can give the other side a pat on the back when they do well.

Enough of that.

Seeing the two candidates in this venue was great. I hope a lot of people got the chance to see it. I think it was sorely overdue considering the acrimony of this election season.

It's amazing how much better both of these men look when they can show off their personalities.

Agree. Maybe Presidential elections should be more like beauty pageants. Break up the debates into different portions -- a policy portion, a physical portion, and a talent portion. Any votes on what would get the most viewers?

For what it's worth, Obama is a great speaker and can come across as a likeable guy. Ny problem with him is his associations and how he came upon them. He gravitated to those people, not the other way around.

That being said, if I could be assured he wouldn't drive this country of a cliff, I wouldn't be so fearful of him winning. While I'm a rabid Republican, I can give the other side a pat on the back when they do well.

I don't think Obama is what one should fear. It's the fact that with his election, he will be nothing but a rubber stamp for whatever Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid allows to be passed.

I saw McCain's and Obama's speeches and they were hilarious! This is the first time I've watched the 2 candidates give speeches where I haven't gotten annoyed and rolled my eyes.

I wish there were more of these types of events during the campaign season where we could see the candidates' joking around and making people laugh a bit more...

LOL. Wow. This thing is making me feel more positive about the future of this country then anything else in the campaign season. I wish we could just skip all the negativity, hate-the-other-side bull**** and stay real like this roast.

Hilarious stuff.

Same reaction I had. Makes you wonder if our priorities are off. We should just be having fun instead of vicious argumentsas we run the country . :silly:

Archived