Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offical "Down with the Browns!" Thread

slackermike

Hey man, no offense, but you do know traditionally, Blonde starts the offical pump up thread each week, right?

we haven't had a pump up thread in a while anyways. It doesn't matter who starts it up.

Plus, personally, those only worked in late 2005 during our "5 in a row or we don't go" chants. We saw how useful they were in 2006...

I'm not really that concerned despite the Browns victory over the Giants. The Cleveland D didn't really shut down the Giants offense. What I saw had them running and passing well. It's just they managed to get drive killing turnovers at the perfect time.

I am worried about Campbell's no INTs streak, cause Cleveland looks to have some intelligent DBs with good hands.

I'd say if the Skins win the toss they should defer. Let the D set the tone. Cleveland's had one good game and the Skins have done fairly well shutting teams down.

Over all my primary concern is with a new punter and holder and Rock having more of a role on offense we'll have special teams implosion.

IThe Cleveland D didn't really shut down the Giants offense. What I saw had them running and passing well. It's just they managed to get drive killing turnovers at the perfect time.

Now where have I seen drive killing turnovers?? hmmm,

man, I know I just saw some recently ...

Now where have I seen drive killing turnovers?? hmmm,

man, I know I just saw some recently ...

In one game.

And the Redskins gave up fumbles. The Browns got INTs. Really it leaves me feeling like this is Portis' game to win and Campbell's to lose

Archived