Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Horton & Landry Signing Saturday.

4npower

Landry hasn't missed a PSgamegear signing yet. The one he did was due to a family death which he made up two years later. The only signings he's ever missed were ones done by people with which he had never agreed to show in the first place. This whole "Landry skips signings" is a result of some guy throwing him under the bus.

Landry hasn't missed a PSgamegear signing yet. The one he did was due to a family death which he made up two years later. The only signings he's ever missed were ones done by people with which he had never agreed to show in the first place. This whole "Landry skips signings" is a result of some guy throwing him under the bus.

HUH? Thats not what I remember from last year.

Errr, he hasn't even been in the league for two years.

I just got back. Both guys are awesome. Horton's mom was there too she was pretty cool. They have a tight pic everyone was buying and having Horton sign. It was the Predator pic with half his face of him and half the predator. I'll try and upload my picture soon. Landry kept getting some LSU stuff handed to him to sign and kept getting up to show Horton lol. Horton really likes the Predator pic and that nickname for him! Awesome players!

I just got back. Both guys are awesome. Horton's mom was there too she was pretty cool. They have a tight pic everyone was buying and having Horton sign. It was the Predator pic with half his face of him and half the predator. I'll try and upload my picture soon. Landry kept getting some LSU stuff handed to him to sign and kept getting up to show Horton lol. Horton really likes the Predator pic and that nickname for him! Awesome players!

Yeah, my sister and I just got back ourselves. Maybe it was just because we were early on, but Horton wasn't too engaging when I made a couple comments to him about tomorrow's game. Oh well. And I love that Predator pic.

I am just going to ask a really dumb question here: Isn't the game tomorrow at 1pm as well.

Yep. However, since this thread was started yesterday, tomorrow is today,(and as noted, they did show up), there shouldn't be a conflict with the game tomorrow.

Yep. However, since this thread was started yesterday, tomorrow is today,(and as noted, they did show up), there shouldn't be a conflict with the game tomorrow.

Wait the thread was started on the 11th after mid-night so tomorrow is actually today and not tomorrow being Sunday.

The OP didn't say Saturday in his post and I only looked at what date he started the thread and not the time. :doh:

I guess the OP forgot that after mid-night a new day starts.;)

Wait the thread was started on the 11th after mid-night so tomorrow is actually today and not tomorrow being Sunday.

The OP didn't say Saturday in his post and I only looked at what date he started the thread and not the time. :doh:

I guess the OP forgot that after mid-night a new day starts.;)

Depends on your point of view. Or in this case time zone. Your's, (and the OP's), today was my tomorrow. :) However, the really good news,(according to those that were there), is that they both showed up today. :)

Archived