Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video of mccain/palin rally - wtf?

Hooper

I agree. And in response to the video of people idiot supporters shouting to kill Obama, I'd say that I'm severely disappointed in both McCain and Palin for not stopping that attack right there. :2cents:

Agreed. :cheers: And its pitiful that so many people are voting their prejudice and racism, its truly and utter disgrace and a blight on our nation, maybe some day people can actually grow a brain. You know, there may actually be something to the whole IQ test = vote thing.

Only unconstitutional ones.

So its unconstitutional to limit someone's right the scream fire in a crowded threater, or to incite people to violence through hate filled speeches, or what about speaking openly about the assassination of public figures? Those I assume are completely legitimate and constitutional uses of free speech.

Obama is not a terrorist, he just hangs out with them. I have seen more ignorance on the floor of Congress than in this video. Nice try though. What really makes me fearful is the far left of this country controlling the Congress, Senate, and Presidency with no checks and balances.

I'm not sure that its fair to blame the actions of a groups supporters on the head of that group, unless that person deliberately incites the behavior.

Yes, there are stupid republicans. Just like there are stupid democrats, independents, christians, jews, Bus Drivers, etc. But I don't blame bad behaviors by nutty dems on Pelosi, or the behavior of crazy republicans on Bush. I don't blame abortion clinic bombing "Christians" behaviors on God. I don't blame Ralph Kramden everytime a bus driver is rude to me.

If you want to see some really wacky libs check out zombietimes.com

What really makes me fearful is the far left of this country controlling the Congress, Senate, and Presidency with no checks and balances.

You mean like under part of Clinton's Administration, whew the nation sure went to hell in a handbasket then.

BTW, the system of checks and balances is three fold; Executive, Legislative and Judicial and right now the Judicial branch is controlled by conservatives, so the system of checks and balances are still very much in affect.

Everyone should be allowed to vote, but does it honestly not bother you that there are people this ignorant, stupid and gullible that are casting votes to decide who the next president is?

Does it bother you that Obama's old organization, Acorn, is gathering up Drug addicts and homeless people off the street and busing them to put in their vote for Obama? I wonder if one of those people said they were for McCain, if Acorn would still give them a ride and "assistance" to vote?

Only unconstitutional ones.

Well, there are plenty of constitutional limits to free speech. If you carried that out to its end, then defamation would be protected speech as would misleading advertisements, etc etc. So, the statement is not accurate.

That being said, being racist and/or making racist statements is a constitutionally protected right, so long as its not inciting imminent danger or harm, generally speaking.

Additionally, I can see THIS video now, and its not as bad as the other one. I think those people are generally uninformed, but hey, that's their right.

Does it bother you that Obama's old organization, Acorn, is gathering up Drug addicts and homeless people off the street and busing them to put in their vote for Obama? I wonder if one of those people said they were for McCain, if Acorn would still give them a ride and "assistance" to vote?

They have their right to vote.

I don't have any respect for them either, if you read the thread you'd notice that I said that both sides have idiot supporters.

Plus ACORN isn't "Obama's old organization"

From the "October Surprise" thread:

Sorry.

"Obama has been involved with this organization" is not enough, unless you are trying the old smear by association tactic. ACORN has 350,000 members, 850 relatively autonomous chapters, and is involved in a ton of stuff other than voter registration.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_of_Community_Organizations_for_Reform_Now

I'm not sure that its fair to blame the actions of a groups supporters on the head of that group, unless that person deliberately incites the behavior.

I agree, to a point. The leaders cannot control everything that their followers think and say, however when they allow those things to be said openly, repeatedly and without correction in their presence then in some way they are not being leaders, but simply pandering to the worst within us.

Yes, there are stupid republicans. Just like there are stupid democrats, independents, christians, jews, Bus Drivers, etc. But I don't blame bad behaviors by nutty dems on Pelosi, or the behavior of crazy republicans on Bush. I don't blame abortion clinic bombing "Christians" behaviors on God. I don't blame Ralph Kramden everytime a bus driver is rude to me.

If you want to see some really wacky libs check out zombietimes.com

You're totally right. What if someone does make an attempt on Obama's life and claims he was prompted to by a speech that McCain gave which made him "realize" that Obama is a terrorist?

Archived