Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very interesting Spreads for the Other NFC teams...

MRGIBBS

I think there is a good possibility that the other teams could lose.

Spread for the DALLAS @ ARIZONA is DALLAS -5

Dallas secondary is not that good.

I can see Dallas losing this one.

PHILLY @ SF -4.5

4.5? Public all over the Eagles on this one, as Eagle fans are turing against Reid. Westbrook out and SF playing good football.

49ers win by 3.

Most intersting Matchup

NYG @ CLEVELAND

NYG -7.5 Umm...didnt they just Destroy Seattle??? @ NY? The Giants were favored by 8.5 @ STL, and now only favored by 7.5 over the hapless browns.....something smells like my Grandmas dirty socks here.

Browns off the bye week, Browns 29-18 Vs. Giants

I have to say I'll be taking the Cardinals and those five points this weekend. I think they can win outright. Dallas' secondary is not good, and the Cardinals air it out better than most teams in the league. They put up nearly 100 pts. in the last two weeks, and their tend to do a LOT of damage in the second half.

I saw Dallas lay down on the Bengals last week. They're ****y, and it nearly cost them. That game was much closer than the score would indicate. If not for the absolute ineptitude of the Bengals, they had more than enough chances to win that game going away.

Dallas cannot afford to play soft on the Cardinals. They're in for a shootout.

The 49ers are better than people think, and the Eagles are worse than people think, but I would not touch that spread in a million years. SF -2 maybe, but not -4.5. The Eagles are mad and embarrassed. Donovan thinks they lost to inferior teams. Now we'll see, because if they lose this week, I think Philly is in for some REAL trouble.

I'd take the Giants -7.5 all day long against a lot of teams and especially against the Browns.

~Bang

~Bang

The Cowboys may be in for another shoot-out like they had with the Eagles.

The Cardinals not having Boldin may help Dallas in the end.

The Redskins embarrassed the Eagles last week. :) They are going to want to take it out on San Fran, but the 49ers are no pushover. Frank Gore can slice up the Eagles' D the way Washington did if they aren't careful.

I can't see the Giants losing to the Browns, though they may not blow them out like they did Seattle.

No way the Giants lose, particularly with Kellen Winslow a question mark.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8656204/Browns%27-Winslow-misses-another-practice

I really don't think the Eagles lose either with all this McNabb fuss, even without Westbrook, unless they get some serious jet lag and come out really flat.

I agree though that the Cowboys are ripe for the picking; however I think a shootout in the end favors the Cowboys. I hope Adrian Wilson and the Cardinals defense can pull out some tricks though and maybe get a turnover or two; could end up changing the ball game.

Mark my words,

G-Men will lose this weekend. Locker room has some dissention, and the Browns had a week off to iron out their Sheet..

Told you guys this week was a shakeup week just off the spreads given.

At least we are still in 2nd place in the NFC East!:gaintsuck

Archived