Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collin Cowturd says Redskins are the REAL DEAL!!!

qcraftsman

That is not true. The Redskins have had the hardest Schedule of any of the other NFC East teams so far, and we all play the same teams with the exception of 1. We've had to play all three of our division rivials at their house in the first five weeks. The Giants have played one team w/ a winning record (the Redskins) and that was the very first week of the season.

Don't give me that crap about the Redskins schedule being easy.

well yeah, NOW the schedule seems a little easier. Now that we got through all of our division road games in the first 5 weeks 4-1. Who's had a tougher opening stretch than us? Who else in the NFL right now do you think could win in dallas AND in philly back to back?

That is not true. The Redskins have had the hardest Schedule of any of the other NFC East teams so far, and we all play the same teams with the exception of 1. We've had to play all three of our division rivials at their house in the first five weeks. The Giants have played one team w/ a winning record (the Redskins) and that was the very first week of the season.

I think he meant from here on out.

That part of the swchedule is over, he is talking about our upcoming schedule, gotta read in beteween the lines a bit I think.

I think the inference is that our schedule will now get easier since we just got past this very difficult part of our schedule...

I don't care. If he's reneging on his promise to shave his head if we beat Dallas and Philly, then eff him. When he comes through on his promise to shave his head, then come talk to me.

I'm sick and effing tired of blowhard media people promising to shave their head, wear a silly costume, or walk to Timbuktu if X, Y or Z happens, and then they don't come through on the promise when X, Y or Z actually happens. Really sick of it.

That part of the swchedule is over, he is talking about our upcoming schedule, gotta read in beteween the lines a bit I think.
I think the inference is that our schedule will now get easier since we just got past this very difficult part of our schedule...

That doesn't give you or anybody else any reason to dismiss what the Redskins have accomplished. Let's see how the Gnats to do when they have to play at Dallas and at the Eagles, luckly for them they don't have to do it in back to back weeks.

i've been watching/listening to him more often than ever, and i gotta say, i really like his show and he's the only one saying how wrong he was about the redskins and has them as the 2nd best team in the NFL.

Ok now I see he does have a audience...

Give him time he is like a Fine... Sandpaper

That doesn't give you or anybody else any reason to dismiss what the Redskins have accomplished. Let's see how the Gnats to do when they have to play at Dallas and at the Eagles, luckly for them they don't have to do it in back to back weeks.

I agree. Any discussion including the apparent easiness of the Redskins' remaining schedule is unfair unless it is qualified with a statement of how excruciatingly sadistic their early schedule was. It only sets up nicely now because they passed a brutal portion with flying colors.

Not to mention, playing Pittsburgh, Dallas, Seattle (IN Seattle), and the Giants in succession is no walk in the park. They aren't going to just coast through the remainder of the schedule.

i've been watching/listening to him more often than ever, and i gotta say, i really like his show and he's the only one saying how wrong he was about the redskins and has them as the 2nd best team in the NFL.

he called sean taylor a thug the day taylor died

ANY self respecting skins fan would not listen to cowherd

i am aware of what he said about sean taylor, trust me i know how much it kills me to hear anyone say anything about ST. I went to the funeral and i'm as big of a sean taylor fan as anyone, cowher ****ed up but its a year later and i'm just listening for the sports content.

You are missing him and trent dilfer talking up our team so highly (btw mentioning TODAY how physical and amazing ST was... no one even mentions his name)

trent "can we please talk about the redskins now"

cowher "we're pro redskins"

they are the only ones in ESPN even covering the redskins, and i personally am enjoying him eat crow about our team.

THe Skins schedule was deemed very difficult coming into the season. Its just that now looking at it, it isn't nearly as hard since some of these other teams have really tanked.

But I would say, the level of play in our division alone makes up for it.

Archived