Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Collin Cowturd says Redskins are the REAL DEAL!!!

qcraftsman

THe Skins schedule was deemed very difficult coming into the season. Its just that now looking at it, it isn't nearly as hard since some of these other teams have really tanked.

But I would say, the level of play in our division alone makes up for it.

Curious, which of the teams we've played has tanked. I can't think of a single one. Sure, the Cards aren't tearing it up but they still have a very legitamate shot at winning their division. Sorry, but that dog just don't hunt.

:point2sky

I almost feel like the Cowherd comments about Sean Taylor are like some sort of legend with Redskins fans and have been twisted around over time.

I remember listening to his show that day and although he should have waited for the facts to come out (just like the rest of the media should have) - I don't remember him calling Taylor a "thug" or anything of that nature. He basically was saying the same thing that Wilbon did - minus the racial aspect - and he later admitted he was wrong and moved on.

I'm no Cowherd apologist and I don't even really like his show but I just thought I'd try to clear that up.

That is not true. The Redskins have had the hardest Schedule of any of the other NFC East teams so far, and we all play the same teams with the exception of 1. We've had to play all three of our division rivials at their house in the first five weeks. The Giants have played one team w/ a winning record (the Redskins) and that was the very first week of the season.

Don't give me that crap about the Redskins schedule being easy.

Did you read or listen to what Cowherd or the OP said? He completely gave Skins credit and was stating about what an advantage the Skins had from here on out. Actual stating they have had a hard schedule already while Dallas's has been easy and gets harder.

THe Skins schedule was deemed very difficult coming into the season. Its just that now looking at it, it isn't nearly as hard since some of these other teams have really tanked.

But I would say, the level of play in our division alone makes up for it.

Huh?

Our opponents are a collective 13-4 in the games they have played other than against us. Going into yesterday's game we have played the #1, #3, #4, #5 & #6 offenses in the entire NFL. We have already played our entire division on the road. And just in case you weren't paying attention the NFC East is 10-1 outside the division this year. We just played an incredibly brutal part of the schedule and came out smelling like roses.

As for Colin Cowheard, I didn't care what he said about us before so I could care less what he has to say now.

Did you read or listen to what Cowherd or the OP said? He completely gave Skins credit and was stating about what an advantage the Skins had from here on out. Actual stating they have had a hard schedule already while Dallas's has been easy and gets harder.

No what he clearly said was that the Redskins have had an easy schedule then rattled off our next three opps. Forgetting to mention that the Gnats and the Cowgirls have already played them.

That is not true. The Redskins have had the hardest Schedule of any of the other NFC East teams so far, and we all play the same teams with the exception of 1. We've had to play all three of our division rivials at their house in the first five weeks. The Giants have played one team w/ a winning record (the Redskins) and that was the very first week of the season.

Don't give me that crap about the Redskins schedule being easy.

The rest of the schedule. We've played our hard games. Pittsburgh is at home.

No other team in the NFL has gone through the gauntlet that we have at this point. If you look at the quality of our victories and who we've played, I wouldn't argue with anyone that put us ahead of the Giants and Titans and had us at number 1. I still put the Giants number 1 because they beat us but I bet you it would be a different football game if we played it again right now.

So the Redskins got through the toughest part of their schedule 4-1 and now its an easy schedule.

OK, but who thought the Redskins would be 4-1 right now? I know I figured that 2-3 would be optimistic and 3-2 would be great before the season started. After seeing the last 2 pre season games I thought that any wins after 5 games would be great but now we are 4-1.

The Redskins are the real deal but that doesn't mean we have an easy schedule. In fact I remember that we have the 2nd toughest schedule in the NFL after the Steelers I believe going by last years records which is all you can really go by.

I don't care. If he's reneging on his promise to shave his head if we beat Dallas and Philly, then eff him. When he comes through on his promise to shave his head, then come talk to me.

I'm sick and effing tired of blowhard media people promising to shave their head, wear a silly costume, or walk to Timbuktu if X, Y or Z happens, and then they don't come through on the promise when X, Y or Z actually happens. Really sick of it.

That reminds me... Didn't Salisbury steak the famous clipboard holder from way back get fired from espen for taking a picture of his junk and emailing it to a female coworker?:eaglesuck:gaintsuck:dallasuck:applause:

Archived