Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prediction time!!! READY For CP...

Fan4life

The smart thing to do would be to run it down the Rams throat early and often. Get a three score lead, and let CP sit.

If our guys can keep playing this well, then Zorn could treat these next three games as semi-byes.

Not saying to half step, because that gets folks hurt. Just spread the work distribution, and we'll be fine.

89 yards and one touch for CP.

I think we'll be too busy throwing the ball all over them to pile up the rushing yards.

FALSE. I certainly hope not. This game should produce 2 100-yard rushers (like it did in 2005) with Betts and CP both hitting the mark. We just need to run the ball down their throats and control this game. They might only have a 10 minute TOP.

FALSE. I certainly hope not. This game should produce 2 100-yard rushers (like it did in 2005) with Betts and CP both hitting the mark. We just need to run the ball down their throats and control this game. They might only have a 10 minute TOP.

FALSE. At least I hope so. ;)

We need to blow this team out. Stomping the dog snot out of weak teams is what the truly 'great' teams do. If we want to even START to think that's where we are, then it's blowout time.

(BTW, I didn't predict Bett's totals. Maybe I think he's going for 260.) :silly:

jk

The smart thing to do would be to run it down the Rams throat early and often. Get a three score lead, and let CP sit.

If our guys can keep playing this well, then Zorn could treat these next three games as semi-byes.

Not saying to half step, because that gets folks hurt. Just spread the work distribution, and we'll be fine.

New England took that view last week. I say bomb them hard. Run over them. Run the score up to 50 or so and then let someone else see some playing time. Hey, if we kick them ahrd enough maybe Colt could see a series or two.

FALSE. At least I hope so. ;)

We need to blow this team out. Stomping the dog snot out of weak teams is what the truly 'great' teams do. If we want to even START to think that's where we are, then it's blowout time.

(BTW, I didn't predict Bett's totals. Maybe I think he's going for 260.) :silly:

jk

OLS

We will still stomp the snot out of them. I'm thinking 35-7 or 42-7, something along those lines, with the 7 coming late in the 4th quarter while we're in a prevent D. Campbell will still throw all over them, but the run is setting up the pass in this game.

Archived