Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you feel it yet?

HapHaszard

I wasn't feeling it then and I'm not feeling it yet..

Maybe if our FO stops crushing the morale of our franchise QB and decides to add legitimate help on our offensive line... Then I'll feel it for the 09'!

Yep I gotta agree with you there except I am feeling it... Like this thread its a delayed kick in the nads kinda pain.

Great bump that demonstrates how reactionary this entire fan base can be. Winning... I'll believe it when I see it....consistently

I felt it and my buddy that wanted to have a wager on who was better Balt or DC. He was pissed when I said I wanted no part of it. He said but I have a rookie coach and qb but still that feeling stayed with me. In the beginning the feeling looked terribly wrong but in the end the "gut feeling" was right. I didn't like that it was right but it was none the less.

Have that same felling this year and I hope by opening day that changes I really do!

Seriously? Right now, this is really feeling like a legit team...which is freakin' scary. Living through the years of Gibbs 1, I haven't really had a feeling like this since he retired. Not even the 7-1 start under Norv felt this way, can't explain why right off the bat...but it didn't.

So, yeah, count me in...I can feel it. :cheers:

2nd ^^^ I am really excited about the season like never before!!! I can't wait until August.

:logo:

Archived