Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

next season schedule

porkchops

I was wondering when the schedule for next season comes out. We want to drive out during the summer and visit and catch a preseason game. Know it is early, but my husband has to request his vacation before someone else beats him to it.:dallasuck

couldn't probably drive out for home opener because I am a school teacher and school here would be started. Reason for preseason is that then maybe my son will be playing.

Cool, you have a son on the skins?? Congrats.

As other have said, the schedule will come out in late april, but for the preseason there will be no dates. Then around june the dates and times for those games will come out.

As other have said, the schedule will come out in late april, but for the preseason there will be no dates. Then around june the dates and times for those games will come out.

I believe Porkchops is Chad Rinehart's father? Mother? They were in Canton with us, partying.

That is Chad Rinehart's mom, HOF :)

We met them in Canton, good people. Her daughter gave me a DTC beer cone, haha.

I miss that weekend.

Maybe the thing to do would be drive out in the summer when I have more time; see a preseason, visit, etc. and then fly out for a regular season game.

I can't wait to see a game there! Had so much fun in Canton at the Hall of Fame Game meeting everyone and can't wait to get to DC for another tailgate. Let me say you guys know how to tailgate!!! We all had a great time. No one needs to apologize for anything. We are just down to earth people who like to chat with fans and have a good time too!!!:D

it doesnt come out until around July of next year for exact dates. I know next year we play the AFC West and the Redskins are coming to San Diego, but I dont know what date yet.

Do you know that for sure Mike? That would be sweet, since I only live about 6 miles from Qualcomm. Going up to San Fran this year, that's about 700 miles.

How do you know that the Skins play at Qualcomm next year?

2009 Redskins Schedule that we know so far -

NFC East Division Games -

Dallas Cowboys x2

New York Giants x2

Philadelphia Eagles x2

NFC South Games -

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

AFC West Games -

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Chargers

And then you have 1 Conference Games from each of the other NFC Divisions depending on end of season rankings (NFC North and NFC West)

How do you know that the Skins play at Qualcomm next year?

2009 Redskins Schedule that we know so far -

NFC East Division Games -

Dallas Cowboys x2

New York Giants x2

Philadelphia Eagles x2

NFC South Games -

Atlanta Falcons

Carolina Panthers

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

AFC West Games -

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Chargers

And then you have 1 Conference Games from each of the other NFC Divisions depending on end of season rankings (NFC North and NFC West)

Hot Dog:cheers::applause::cheers: The Skins are coming back to KC:point2sky:point2sky

Do you know that for sure Mike? That would be sweet, since I only live about 6 miles from Qualcomm. Going up to San Fran this year, that's about 700 miles.

More like 500, but that is quite the ways to see the skins play!

I was wondering when the schedule for next season comes out. We want to drive out during the summer and visit and catch a preseason game. Know it is early, but my husband has to request his vacation before someone else beats him to it.:dallasuck

The regular season opponents are virtually set for 2009 ...

1. Division: Home and Home (6 games)
  2. NFC South: Home vs. New Orleans and Tampa Bay; Road at Atlanta and Carolina(4 games)
  3. AFC West: Home vs. Denver and Kansas City; Road at Oakland and San Diego(4 games)
  4. NFC North: road game, opponent TBD, based on 08 Final Standings (1 game)
  5. NFC West: home game, opponent TBD, based on 08 Final Standings (1 game)

The Opening Weekend national games (Thursday and Sunday NBC, the Fox doubleheader game, and the two ESPN games on Monday night) are usually announced in late March; the balance of the schedule in early April. The Super Bowl Champions will open the season at home on Thursday night, 10 September 2009.

What I've noticed with the preseason games ... the opponents and weekends are revealed in the Spring before the regular season is nailed down, along with the dates and times of the national games. The rest is finalized after the regular season is nailed down.

If we wind up playing the Vikings (based on how we finish in our respective divisions), the game would be in Minneapolis so that might be a good road trip for you.

hope that helps ...

:rolleyes:Hate to bum you out, but the Skins were in KC in 2005.

KC will be visiting us next year.

Exactly. Pisses me off too. DLSF is in MO, and incredibly, neither KC nor St. Louis will be hosting the Redskins in the four years she'll be there. Otherwise that would have made a nice father daughter road trip.

Archived