Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

who the best producers in hip hop/rap?

desioreo87

As an avid follower of rock and hip hop/rap, a great beat, for me, is equal to a great riff or solo.

For my money the best producers in the game are the Neptunes, they have done all of the clipses' work and i think their best song is Grindin'.

So i challenge you to find a better producer than them

Mostly because i wanna find new music but really cause i think they are unmatched.

Grindin'? Are you ****ing kidding me?

RZA

DJ premier

Dr. DRE

"When the last time" was the best neptunes beat on that CD. The neptunes beat MADE that CD.

The neptunes have fallen off as of late though. I used to follow all of their releases, their production was king in the early/mid 2000's.

Right now Timbaland seems to be the producer to beat. Although a lot of his beats go for a pop/rap style, similar to that of the neptunes. That would figure though as Pharrell is a disciple of sorts of Timbaland.

Dr. Dre is probably the best producer.

Timbaland is good.

The Neptunes were the best.

Rza is a good producer. Some of his sounds are very strange.

Neptunes are hit and miss with me, i either love their beats or hate them

as for the best:

Dr. Dre

Premier

RZA

Stoupe

Kno

i can see understand that. For me Dr. Dre is really good but he doesnt seem to venture outside of the normal hip hop rythyms and such. He is the best at them, however, the neptunes always have interesting sounds and cool rhythms in their music.

i can see understand that. For me Dr. Dre is really good but he doesnt seem to venture outside of the normal hip hop rythyms and such. He is the best at them, however, the neptunes always have interesting sounds and cool rhythms in their music.

huh? doesnt venture out?

listen to "phone tap" then listen to "dre day". listen to "**** the police" then listen to "my name is". then when you are done, listen to "california love" and tell me he isnt diverse.

Phone tap is a very awesome and very underrated song.

i was PISSED when he did that song because of the whole east coast/west coast beef at the time. i thought the way Pac hated Nas and then Dre went and did that song with him was just ****ed up. but youre very right, the song is just dope all the way around.

Archived