Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Emmitt Smith/Redskins #2 in Division

kingfish50

On Mike and Mike, Emmitt Smith picked the Redskins as the second best team in the NFC East. He gave the Gints 1st by virtue of being the Super Bowl champs.

Here's how he ranked the NFC East

1- NY Giants

2- Redskins

3- dallASS

4- Philthy

I guess the Redskins have earned their "rice of passage" in gaining his respect. lol

:dallasuck:eaglesuck:gaintsuck

Heavy is the crown

the skins will have to win a lot, they have a shot at 7-1 before the monday night meeting with the Steelers. I don't see them losing any of those games. But you know how the NFL is; the skins will probably have problems with the RAms or something.

That Ram game is starting to look like a trap game

Any media figure who ever picks against the Redskins is biased has an agenda against the Redskins and our fanbase. There are no if's and's or but's about it. One must pick the Redskins to win the SB every year, or else they're just another hater.

"“You can be with the guy and in his ear 24 hours a day, but at the end of the day you can’t be there the whole time.”"

"He Blowed Up"

"Chad Johnson is being made an escape goat for the Bengals poor start."

"You have marketing dollars that are going into the NFL which trickelates right down to the players."

"“You can be with the guy and in his ear 24 hours a day, but at the end of the day you can’t be there the whole time.”"

"He Blowed Up"

"Chad Johnson is being made an escape goat for the Bengals poor start."

"You have marketing dollars that are going into the NFL which trickelates right down to the players."

I about spit out my coffee on this one, "trickalates". lol

Archived