Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has the sexiest legs

bigred7576

I don't get what the big deal is with Erin Andrews. I'm not knocking BigRed7576 post, but I see all the time that she is voted the most beautiful sportscaster. If I had to give her a number, I'd say 7.5 to an 8. He IS pretty, but I've seen better female sportscasteres/broadcasters. She is so overated as a 9 or 10 to alot of people. She doesn't have a good shaped ass either. Kind of a skinny butt. To each his own I guess, but I don't drool over her like some dudes do.

Florida State cowgirls
Sterger works for the Jets now actually, unfortunately not as a "Jet Girl" or anything though, just some kind of pregame reporter...

Random girls still try to do the cowgirl thing, it's just doesn't have the same flair because it's been watered down into an official promotion by Warchant, the FSU Rivals site...

Lovely! Jenn Sterger is soooooooo hot.

I wish I went to FSU or ASU.

It's just being in the South at the bigger schools...FSU easily takes it for hottest girls of the Florida schools, that's not even close, but go to Alabama, Georgia, Ole Miss and you'll find some unreal women as well...

Archived