Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who has the sexiest legs

bigred7576

Rebekah Teasdale for the win.

teasdale.jpg

I would like to say that, for a thread titled "who has the sexiest legs," there are an awful lot of very normal-looking legs on here. I mean, walk down the street in any mid-sized american college campus, and you'll see legs nicer than Kim Kardashian's. Also, some women (like the two supermodels listed) are unbelievably good-looking, but their legs aren't their best feature.

I would say that, of the pictures on this thread (other than the picture I'm posting here) only Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova have what I would call *AMAZING* legs. Especially that first picture of Kournikova, where she's walking away from the camera. But, yeah- Rebekah Teasdale (above) beats them all.

win.....don't forget Kate Beckinsale has sexy legs too.

Rebekah Teasdale for the win.

teasdale.jpg

I would like to say that, for a thread titled "who has the sexiest legs," there are an awful lot of very normal-looking legs on here. I mean, walk down the street in any mid-sized american college campus, and you'll see legs nicer than Kim Kardashian's. Also, some women (like the two supermodels listed) are unbelievably good-looking, but their legs aren't their best feature.

I would say that, of the pictures on this thread (other than the picture I'm posting here) only Anna Kournikova and Maria Sharapova have what I would call *AMAZING* legs. Especially that first picture of Kournikova, where she's walking away from the camera. But, yeah- Rebekah Teasdale (above) beats them all.

I agree Kim Kardashian's legs are not that great at all, and I agree that the above pic is sexy as hell, but best legs? Naa, at least not in that pic. Maybe if I saw other poses, but this one she just has long skinny legs but not much shape.:2cents:

Alicia Sacramone:

alicia-sacramone.jpg

I just think a lot of the women on this thread are rather lanky, or their legs are too "sinewy" for my preference.

My taste tends to go for the shorter women, who I think have well-proportioned figures and legs. (Sacramone is in college, BTW.) In particular, I think ice-skaters have the best legs. IMO, of course!

Tell me how to make them smaller and I'll do it. Im no Computer genius.

its all good, you hotlinked them it appears anyway.....if you get a free photobucket account you can make them anysize you want (you have to download them to your computer then upload them to your free photobucket account......then attach the proper link (displayed in your album) to your post....easy as that:D

http://photobucket.com/

:cheers:

Alicia Sacramone:

I just think a lot of the women on this thread are rather lanky, or their legs are too "sinewy" for my preference.

My taste tends to go for the shorter women, who I think have well-proportioned figures and legs. (Sacramone is in college, BTW.) In particular, I think ice-skaters have the best legs. IMO, of course!

Ok I'll fix that also.

liukin_nastia_7.jpg

Nice

Archived