Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skinslove<3's BLOG & PHOTOS from Dallas :)

skinslove<3

i just moved into a new house and my internet has been all kinds of messed up since i moved in. i wrote my blog while at work yesterday...haha.

they will be up tonight' date=' i promsie. i am sorry for letting you all down by not having them up right now.

:([/quote']

Looking forward to seeing them :)

well i am so wanting to finaly get to attend a game for i have ben to one nfl game in my life a 49-cards on opening day but man i now the first time i get a chance im gone but gotat tailgate looks like the perfect priming for a good game. wishing i was in your shoes but maybe next year will be the year since i finaly got house paid off

Skinslove<3~

Some awesome pics and some FUN times :cheers:

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for showing "the" poster with sigs on it~ for those that were there in "spirit"; there would have been more~ but dumb computer printer ran out of ink.

Again, thank you Amy...................

thanks for the photo love....i really did enjoy myself....

Uh, "darlin":)~ thank you for being "all over the place" and capturing the awesome tone of the Redskin Nation within enemy territory~

Next time, hon~ we'll get those security people to wear our bugundy and gold beads, "promise";):silly::laugh:

Archived