Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas got punched in the Mouf!!!

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

Wn't make another new thread for this but....

There was not a thing fluky about the Redskins' road upset of the previously 3-0 Cowboys. Washington beat Dallas soundly, even though the final score was only 26-24. This should put a dose of smelling salts under the Cowboys' noses, because while they generated talk of being the NFL's best team in the season's first three weeks, the reality is they're not even the best team in their division. In fact, they're not even the second-best team in the NFC East. I'll take the Giants (3-0) and the Redskins (3-1) over them, and the Eagles are just a half-step behind.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/don_banks/09/28/week4.snaps/1.html

:)

Well i just registered at CZ to see all the funny threads and my user name was redskins related and i was added and my account was deleted 3 minutes later. Wow what a bunch of sorry losers.

Been there. Tried to register there with this username a while back, and was told it was pending account approval. **** CZ, CF, and all the other teams' boards. Period. That was my one and only moment of weakness, when I thought to do as royallypwned has done here and strike up some friendly banter. Dicks shut me down, and I couldn't be happier. Don't need to go to any other boards...

Been there. Tried to register there with this username a while back, and was told it was pending account approval. **** CZ, CF, and all the other teams' boards. Period. That was my one and only moment of weakness, when I thought to do as royallypwned has done here and strike up some friendly banter. Dicks shut me down, and I couldn't be happier. Don't need to go to any other boards...
Well i just registered at CZ to see all the funny threads and my user name was redskins related and i was added and my account was deleted 3 minutes later. Wow what a bunch of sorry losers.
I am shocked at that because there are several Redskins fans that post on CZ. Some get booted when they act up but those who post reasonably are not banned.

Archived