Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gleefully - I was wrong!

FanSinceSonnyJ

My apologies for doubting Zorn's abililities after the Giants' loss. After the wins against NO and AZ I started to re-think my position. After the win tonight, the guy has made me a believer.

He's done a remarkable job coachin up Campbell and he's sustaining great, long drives throughout the game.

Beating Dallas in Dallas is huge and extra specail!

Hail to the Redskins!!

I was not happy with the first game and part of the NO games but Zorn is for real. Just think about this. Zorn left Seattle and became the Head Coach of the Redskins. Jason Campbell is playing awesome football. Now look at Seattle and Matt Hasselback is struggling. I think we are in for a really good season this year and no matter what happens the rest of the season this win is the best yet. We again spoiled a special moment in the Redskins rivalry. We beat them when they inducted Aikman, Irvin and Smith into the ring of honor and now we beat them in Texas Stadium for the last time unless we have to play them in Dallas for a playoff game. I doubt if we will be playing them there especially if we win the division and have home field advantage.

I thought we were going to get trounced.....

I was wrong.

Moss and Portis were great....Horton continues to impress....

Mr. Washington (53) is starting to attract unwanted attention he doesn't seem to be able to handle.

Overall - a wonderful victory. I'd say it seems surreal right now.

I was not happy with the first game and part of the NO games but Zorn is for real. Just think about this. Zorn left Seattle and became the Head Coach of the Redskins. Jason Campbell is playing awesome football. Now look at Seattle and Matt Hasselback is struggling. I think we are in for a really good season this year and no matter what happens the rest of the season this win is the best yet. We again spoiled a special moment in the Redskins rivalry. We beat them when they inducted Aikman, Irvin and Smith into the ring of honor and now we beat them in Texas Stadium for the last time unless we have to play them in Dallas for a playoff game. I doubt if we will be playing them there especially if we win the division and have home field advantage.

All great points.:dallasuck

I thought we were going to get trounced.....

I was wrong.

Moss and Portis were great....Horton continues to impress....

Mr. Washington (53) is starting to attract unwanted attention he doesn't seem to be able to handle.

Overall - a wonderful victory. I'd say it seems surreal right now.

I'm right there with you guy.

In all fairness to Hasselback and struggling, how do you think most QB's would be doing if Billy McMullen was your #1 WR option..

That being said, nice to see you convert FanSince..I had my doubts too after the Giants game but these last three are really starting to show me something. How long has it been since we pounded the ball down teams throats in the fourth and then stepped on the jugular when we got the chance instead of "hoping" our D could hold them. Great job Zorn

Archived