Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD. Welcoming the restless, drunken, boney, die hard fans

WVUforREDSKINS

In the spirit of Jeff Foxworthy...

"You know you're a Skins fan when:

You should be getting to bed early in order to get up on time to get to the airport for an important flight relevant to training for a great career - and instead you're drinking the night away, refusing to get to bed, because of an eager anticipation of the mammoth event about to take place... 17 hours from now."

Mr. Slacky~ I'm ready to yell tomorrow~

Thought of you today when I was standing outside of the Dallas "official" fan store (I was standing in front of the store's star~ blocking it with my body all dressed in Redskin gear (Redskin helmet t shirt' date=' black exercise pants, redskin socks;))~

Many people passed by, and some even spoke:)~ one guy, India I "think"~ poked me on the shoulder and told me right to my face ( In "THE DALLAS MALL" an inch away from my face) "You're team is the better team and they will win tomorrow"~

Ya, know Slacky, I believed him :cheers:

Just had to tell you that~ and yes~ I thought" self, what would Slacky do":silly:

I told him, "yep, you're right there" "we are the better team" ;)[/quote']

I am seriously starting to fall in love with your stream-of-consciousness posts, sister. Good stuff. You need to start your own blog. :)

Pizza's Poorman:

Meet The Poorman

poorman_bio_photo.jpgJim “Poorman” Trenton is a household name in Los Angeles. From his multiple #1 radio shows on several local stations, his TV Show “Poorman’s Bikini Beach” and many other television stints and stunts, the Poorman is one of the most well known radio jocks in Los Angeles. It all started when he created KROQ’s monster hit, “Loveline”, which has since had a long run as the #1 rated night time radio show. Just when he was riding the largest wave of his life, Infinity pulled the rug out from under him after he “pulled one too many stunts”. Since then, Poorman has been doing a lot of surfing, running, radio, TV shows, and soon will launch his newest television project entitled “Poorman’s Saturday Night Party!”

Good call Redskyn4lyf21 I do that alll the time.. learned it in 6th grade home ec haha

Nice! My Jewish friend showed me the way to making them with Matzos....good stuff there!

Pizza's Poorman:

Meet The Poorman

poorman_bio_photo.jpgJim “Poorman” Trenton is a household name in Los Angeles. From his multiple #1 radio shows on several local stations, his TV Show “Poorman’s Bikini Beach” and many other television stints and stunts, the Poorman is one of the most well known radio jocks in Los Angeles. It all started when he created KROQ’s monster hit, “Loveline”, which has since had a long run as the #1 rated night time radio show. Just when he was riding the largest wave of his life, Infinity pulled the rug out from under him after he “pulled one too many stunts”. Since then, Poorman has been doing a lot of surfing, running, radio, TV shows, and soon will launch his newest television project entitled “Poorman’s Saturday Night Party!”

:loser:

;)

Mr. Slacky~ I'm ready to yell tomorrow~

Thought of you today when I was standing outside of the Dallas "official" fan store (I was standing in front of the store's star~ blocking it with my body all dressed in Redskin gear (Redskin helmet t shirt' date=' black exercise pants, redskin socks;))~

Many people passed by, and some even spoke:)~ one guy, India I "think"~ poked me on the shoulder and told me right to my face ( In "THE DALLAS MALL" an inch away from my face) "You're team is the better team and they will win tomorrow"~

Ya, know Slacky, I believed him :cheers:

Just had to tell you that~ and yes~ I thought" self, what would Slacky do":silly:

I told him, "yep, you're right there" "we are the better team" ;)[/quote']

D'Kan, I am honored that you thought of me earlier today. Also, I must meet the person behind these wonderful posts, we may have met already but unfortunately I cant say that I remember said event. And yes, yell as loud as you can, I cant wait to see the looks of disgust on those cowboys fans faces. It will be classic.

BigRedSkinDaddy~

Thank you for "thinking" I could start my own blog.........but, NO~ I would rather blog here with "you all";)

After all~ "ES is a nationwide media for knowledge"; in fact, we invented the MEDIA material :cheers: they use.

redskinswhoopass51-1.jpg

Now......."That's what I am talkin' about"

Me~ today in my 21 jersey, thinkin' about Laron layin' a hit on Whittin":cheers: (God Bless you Sean Taylor~), and thank you PCS :notworthy

Life~ well, guys, it just don't get any better than this..........:cheers:, bloggin' with ES~

Archived