Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD. Welcoming the restless, drunken, boney, die hard fans

WVUforREDSKINS

BigRedSkinDaddy~

Thank you for "thinking" I could start my own blog.........but' date=' NO~ I would rather blog here with "you all";)

After all~ "ES is a nationwide media for knowledge"; in fact, we invented the MEDIA material :cheers: they use.

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/jayman42/redskinswhoopass51-1.jpg[/img]

Now......."That's what I am talkin' about"

Me~ today in my 21 jersey, thinkin' about Laron layin' a hit on Whittin":cheers: (God Bless you Sean Taylor~), and thank you PCS :notworthy

Life~ well, guys, it just don't get any better than this..........:cheers:, bloggin' with ES~

For this season every game day I am wearing either my 75th Taylor jersey or his pro bowl jersey. Not sure which one I want to wear tomorrow. What do you guys think 75th or pro bowl Taylor jersey.

BigRedSkinDaddy~

Thank you for "thinking" I could start my own blog.........but' date=' NO~ I would rather blog here with "you all";)

After all~ "ES is a nationwide media for knowledge"; in fact, we invented the MEDIA material :cheers: they use.

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/jayman42/redskinswhoopass51-1.jpg[/img]

Now......."That's what I am talkin' about"

Me~ today in my 21 jersey, thinkin' about Laron layin' a hit on Whittin":cheers: (God Bless you Sean Taylor~), and thank you PCS :notworthy

Life~ well, guys, it just don't get any better than this..........:cheers:, bloggin' with ES~

I decided for this season I am going to wear either my 75th aniv Taylor jersey or his pro bowl jersey for every game day. Not sure which one I want to wear tomorrow what do you guys think I should wear?

dont know ifi could drink 5 heinekens... get sick of that beer
I guess you arent going to respond anymore but yea I couldnt drink but a couple more because its a very heavy beer and its a strong beer. But they taste really good especially if you put them in the freezer for like 20 mins to get them nice and cold.

D'Kan, I am honored that you thought of me earlier today. Also, I must meet the person behind these wonderful posts, we may have met already but unfortunately I cant say that I remember said event. And yes, yell as loud as you can, I cant wait to see the looks of disgust on those cowboys fans faces. It will be classic.

Slacky~ I am kinda of a standout/behind the scenes type of gal~ Look for me tomorrow (on TV) with a death grip on my WE WANT DALLAS sign, in Texas Stadium Dallas Section 126 Row 12 Seats 107-108[/color=white]

and know, that I have made a Blondiegate poster with all your sigs on it to hang off of Kansasduo's expedition vehicle:point2sky during the tailgate~ so "in a sense" you ALL are going to be in Dallas :cheers:(but I bet they won't let me take it into the stadium~ it's two poster boards width~ but I am going to try)

God Bless the Washington Redskins and the greatest fan base in America (to include the Universe;))

PS: The Redskins are gonna win tomorrow

Why is that?:silly:

anna_faris_0006250.jpg

Maybe PCS took this picture as well.:)

That pic helped me out a bit. I don't really know much about her, and after the SNL intro, I wasn't sold at all. It just seemed labored and stupid, and she didn't even look all-that.

I guess I'll just turn off the boob tube now and stare at the pic you provided...:laugh:

:cool:

Archived