Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE INSOMNIAC THREAD. Welcoming the restless, drunken, boney, die hard fans

WVUforREDSKINS

I need some support.

I'm flying down to Orlando tomorrow for training for a new job. I'll be there 2 weeks. Obviously, I'll be able to find a bar to see the Skins for the Eagles game, but here's my issue for tomorrow:

My flight leaves at 1:35pm. Arrival time at 3:55pm. I will likely be arriving at the hotel around 4:30 or so is my guess. Will I have access to the game in my hotel room? Will I be able to find a bar (sans rental car, mind you) soon enough to see the game?

I'm taping the game at home, but I must find a way to watch - even if it's just the 2nd half.

Please advise.

As far as I know, the game is nationally televised on Fox,so you should be able to see it in the room. That and maybe the hotel has a bar that will be showing it.

I need some support.

I'm flying down to Orlando tomorrow for training for a new job. I'll be there 2 weeks. Obviously, I'll be able to find a bar to see the Skins for the Eagles game, but here's my issue for tomorrow:

My flight leaves at 1:35pm. Arrival time at 3:55pm. I will likely be arriving at the hotel around 4:30 or so is my guess. Will I have access to the game in my hotel room? Will I be able to find a bar (sans rental car, mind you) soon enough to see the game?

I'm taping the game at home, but I must find a way to watch - even if it's just the 2nd half.

Please advise.

If you arrive that close, you'll be doing good to get off the plane by 4pm. Get your luggage and find a bar at the airport.

I need some support.

Please advise.

Since the game is the late 4 o'clock fox game it should be on fox pretty much all over the US. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think this game is pretty much a national televised game. You should be able to watch it anywhere.

Sweeeeeet.

Thanks for the advice all.

I have a shuttle pre-arranged to take me to the hotel, so I can't really linger around the airport to watch the game (or I would, definitely). Hopefully I get to the hotel bar with more than enough time to REPRESENT the Skins in FLA.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::dallasuck:dallasuck

:point2sky

Sweeeeeet.

Thanks for the advice all.

I have a shuttle pre-arranged to take me to the hotel, so I can't really linger around the airport to watch the game (or I would, definitely). Hopefully I get to the hotel bar with more than enough time to REPRESENT the Skins in FLA.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::dallasuck:dallasuck

:point2sky

Isn't the Betts fanclub run out of Orlando? ;)

I'd PM him and see if he knows of anything in the area as well.

I should be drunk right now, but im not. Definitely wont be sleeping any time soon, LETS GO SKINS!!!!

Mr. Slacky~ I'm ready to yell tomorrow~

Thought of you today when I was standing outside of the Dallas "official" fan store (I was standing in front of the store's star~ blocking it with my body all dressed in Redskin gear (Redskin helmet t shirt, black exercise pants, redskin socks;))~

Many people passed by, and some even spoke:)~ one guy, India I "think"~ poked me on the shoulder and told me right to my face ( In "THE DALLAS MALL" an inch away from my face) "You're team is the better team and they will win tomorrow"~

Ya, know Slacky, I believed him :cheers:

Just had to tell you that~ and yes~ I thought" self, what would Slacky do":silly:

I told him, "yep, you're right there" "we are the better team" ;)

I was just watched the Redskins Report again and loved the end when sonny said "Redskins win in an upset." George Michael agreed and said "Redskins beat the Cowboys." I actually got chills.

Now, maybe its cuz i'm on my fourth beer, but I just had a moment where I though about all of us here at ES and how we are constantly focus on the skins and how whether they win or lose, it can make or break our Sunday, Monday, and maybe even Tuesday. Then I got to thinking of how silly that is in the big picture. Ya know, how a sports team, essentially a childs game, dramatically affects tens of millions of people every week.

No other sport has that affect on fans in America like football does.

That is a special thing.

:dallasuck

Archived