Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

likeitornot's collection of anti-Israel/anti-Jew articles

likeitornot

Sure.. this is a Skins forum/site. But the Tailgate forum is just that... an open forum to discuss anything non-Redskin related.

And people can feel free to punchsmaller.gif other people's opinions.

The guy has been banned. You can address the topic... or continue to talk about salads.

I'm never gonna grab the full healthy quotient out of salads because I simply refuse to have them w/o dressing. Defeats the purpose to me. Oh well, at least I can gobble up greens while gorging on the fattening dressing as well.

My favorites? Grabbing seedless mandarins or tangerines and oranges (one per serving), and mixing it with cheese/garlic croutons, and a little bit of Girards Champagne dressing with mixed baby greens (although I don't like radichio. Spelling?). I also like heirloom tomato salad with shrimp and a balsamic vinagrette.

Come on, this thread is good for something besides likehitleralot's favorite rantings. Lets her some other salad ideas.

Here's a great one. You take some calimari (squid for you novices!) , salt and pepper it and grill it and slice it up. Then you roast some tomatos and green and red peppers on the grill and slice them up. Add the squid, tomatoes, and peppers to a big bowl of mesclun lettuce mix, toss with some olive oil and vinegar and man, you are living. Know some might turn their nose up at the squid, but you might be surprised how good this is.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Here's a great one. You take some calimari (squid for you novices!) , salt and pepper it and grill it and slice it up. Then you roast some tomatos and green and red peppers on the grill and slice them up. Add the squid, tomatoes, and peppers to a big bowl of mesclun lettuce mix, toss with some olive oil and vinegar and man, you are living. Know some might turn their nose up at the squid, but you might be surprised how good this is.

tarhog-- that sounds quite DANK! thanks for the recipe. and squid/calimari tastes awesome. best when not fried as you lose most of the flavor.

Snails are good, too! Done up in garlic butter. Tastes like chicken. Of course, they used to be pronounced es-car-go, but that's french, and I'm not using french anymore, not even dressing. So I have renamed them "Freedom Snails"

Archived