Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Obama a Muslim?

Baculus

Let me add a summary, I would have very much liked to have been able to believe in Obama. I would have liked to believe that he really was different and was the antithesis of a politician, but the more I see and hear, the more I realize that he's a fraud just like the rest of them.

In a way, I'm probably harder on him because I had higher hopes/expectations.

Let me add a summary, I would have very much liked to have been able to believe in Obama. I would have liked to believe that he really was different and was the antithesis of a politician, but the more I see and hear, the more I realize that he's a fraud just like the rest of them.

In a way, I'm probably harder on him because I had higher hopes/expectations.

I suspect I'm doing the same thing to McCain.

I remember a few months back, my attitude was that no matter which one of the two won, it'd be pretty good for the country. Now, my reaction to McCain is that I've seen this "smear anybody who opposes me, and howl with mock outrage at any criticism" act. It was old four years ago.

Unfortunately, the actual point, stated by three different people now, is that lying about Muslim = OK with them. Because Muslim isn't illegal, and that somehow makes lying OK.
Not the point whatsoever Larry. Not even CLOSE Larry. Lying is bad when it's about obama. Lying is worse when you call soomone a child rapist. That type of accusation could land hi insignificant legal trouble. So there's a big difference you need to undertand. Islam<<<<<<<<<chilf preditor

Having said that, in no way to I condone lying about any political candidate....but its the name of the gam.

And if you really want to attempt to claim with a straight face, that him being Muslim wouldn't change anybody's vote, then (can't think of something that's stupid enough to be an appropriate comparison.)

People not voting for Obama because of hhis musmlimnees-connection would never have bee voting for the dude in the first place.

And why do you think "people who already think Obama's a muslim are set in that issue and will not be voting ffor him..."? It is because this concept of "Obama = Muslim = Bad" has been drilled into people's skulls, or suggested to them by not-so-subliminal Fox news methods?
People I know not voting for abama said thhey would not be voting for him the day he announced his cacdidacy. I think this are a lot of the voted who the "IslaM" is going to matter, I mean, they were never going to vote for the guy in the first place.

I suspect I'm doing the same thing to McCain.

I remember a few months back, my attitude was that no matter which one of the two won, it'd be pretty good for the country. Now, my reaction to McCain is that I've seen this "smear anybody who opposes me, and howl with mock outrage at any criticism" act. It was old four years ago.

I know what you mean, I have posted here in the past that McCain was a republican that I could vote for but I have been disgusted with him as well. I kind of expected it a little more though.

Archived