Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Saints vs. Skins how to watch online?

phatboy41

Hey all,

I'll be in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico from Saturday the 13th to the following Saturday. I know nbcsports.msnbc.com lets you watch live football game online, but the game will be on fox next week. I was wondering if Fox has a site I can go to to watch the game live on my laptop or if nbcsports msnbc has live streaming video of ALL game regardless of the network? Thanks all.

:logo:

this question gets asked every week, dude. try the google search thing (it's stickied at the top) first with any questions.

okay but i'll tell you that i use stoogetv.com and justin.tv

justin.tv tends to have more options.

or you can listen to the radio broadcast from espn.

or "watch" on nfl gamecast.

Hey all,

I'll be in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico from Saturday the 13th to the following Saturday. I know nbcsports.msnbc.com lets you watch live football game online, but the game will be on fox next week. I was wondering if Fox has a site I can go to to watch the game live on my laptop or if nbcsports msnbc has live streaming video of ALL game regardless of the network? Thanks all.

:logo:

I was down there in June, and had a great time. Good luck finding the game. :cheers:

You can use/pay for http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass in the US if you get a program that will change you IP telling the site you are in a different country. Leave the program on until after the stream starts coming on and then turn off the IP program. The IP program will make your internet connection slow, but the yahoo site only checks your IP while you first load up but not during. :saintsuck

HTTR

SopCast is a program you can use, but you will have to find the game links to view. This can be done via Google.

Stoogetv.com the quality is not as good as SopCast but very, very viewable.

Justin.tv the same quality as Stoogetv.com.

HTTR

I tried this site .. terribly sluggish on loading the pages .. sign up does not seem to work ... fill out the email username and age and nothing happens .. no box to continue .... nada ... also cannot get the listing page to load .... other sites listed here seem to show up and allow signups .... just wondering if it is normal to have problems with this site ??

Archived