Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn's ATTITUDE is the problem

skinsfan4221977

nice! yea hold them accountable. They come on and sometime dominate the board with aggressive overly negative, and even personal accounts. So If someones embarrassed too bad. There are only a few of these bump threads each week and they remind people to post responsibly.

Please stop bringing up these old posts. It's ridiculous. Nobody cares that people were wrong, so stop digging this stuff up.

Agreed! Everyone was skeptical about a rookie coach and JC having to learn a new system. Now after just seven games some want to start buying plane tickets to Tampa. I'm just as pleasantly surprised as most skins fans, but I'm not about to drag others through the mud in the mist of celebration.

Agreed! Everyone was skeptical about a rookie coach and JC having to learn a new system. Now after just seven games some want to start buying plane tickets to Tampa. I'm just as pleasantly surprised as most skins fans, but I'm not about to drag others through the mud in the mist of celebration.

herein in lies the the problem ...

IF THESE FOOLS WHO MAKE THE KNEE JERKS WERE JUST "SKEPTICAL" THERE WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM. They wouldn't get bumped.

But alas ... they are not.

They speak in absolutes and that is what really gets under my skin. They also try to speak from a position of knowledge, By that I mean like they have done more then just Tivo games and review them ...

I say bump'em all ...

and the ES sort'em them out!

Why not? They had no reservations with dragging the team, players, and coaches through the mud after one game. You reap what you sow.

Exactly :applause:...

Sounds to me like a lot of people in this thread are worried their over the top knee jerk panic attack threads will be hashed up down the road.

LoL :D...that's what I keep thinking too.

You know what would have been great?...If the thread starters who reached their pessimistic conclusions so damn quickly would bump their OWN threads, man up, and just say "Looks like I was wrong. Let this be a lesson."...Then nobody else would really feel the need to do so. But there's a special place in Fan Hell for those fans whose voices get loud only when they're given an opportunity to slam the team, then mysteriously become mute and gain amnesia when the team is worth praising.

Archived