Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

"Anyone else watch the show Heroes"

jroc96

Im pretty hype because the season premiere is coming soon. I just wanted to know how others felt about the show and if you think season 3 will be any good. I just finished watching the second season over on dvd and think the writers block really hurt the show. Damn I hate Sylar :mad:

I have never watched an episode of Lost or 24. Something about these shows don't get me interested.

Lost is alright sometimes, but 24 is the best show ever to air on television. If you don't get pumped up during the first season of the show then you aren't a man.

*BACK ON TOPIC* Heroes Season 1 was really tight up until the lame finale and Season 2 was a failure mostly due to the writer's strike and its sudden end.

HTTR

F.Y.I.

There existing threads on both of these shows along with 24, LOST, & The Shield. :)

Can't wait for the final season of The Shield to start!!! I've been watching that show since the pilot aired on FX. I'm wondering if the new FX show will be any good.

And for those of you who have issues with not being able to watch all your shows because their on at the same time, might I suggest tvtorrents.com?

Archived