Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Bring Back the OLS (Old Laugh Smiley) Thread **Poll included**

#98QBKiller

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

For the love of all that is good and holy, please, PLEASE dear moderators, bring back our beloved OLS.

And to my more liberal friends, let the record show that change, for the sake of change, is NOT always a good thing. ;)

OLS! OLS! OLS! OLS! OLS! OLS!

Since I have obviously made this comment a million times in posts since the move, not to mention the other million times it's been said by others, I am wondering where the NNT button is on this new rig...:D

(and frankly, I could live with just changing the "laugh" and the "silly" smilie; the "grin" and the "cool" smilies would be my next choices)

I'll tell you what.

I'll go THIS far.

If they will bring back the OLS, I'll NEVER eat another pancake in my life!!!

Thats no fair, it helps your weight loss goals, you have to pick something that the loss of won't help you either way.

I declare that if the old smiley is brought back, you must get a vasectomy.

Don't want the old smiley back as much NOW, do you? :)

........wait a minute.......what the hell is that thing? ^^^

Oh **** thats the new smiley?

**** that ****, get rid of it!

Also, this one :silly: doesn't say "silly" to me. It says, "Boy, great post Mr. Whacked-Out Conspiracy Nutjob."

Furthermore, did anybody else notice that the "rolleyes" smiley is looking up at "Mr. Drool" to see what's dripping on him over on the smiley list? Yuck!

Still, I can't help but feel like somewhere TK is saying :violin:

OLS

Also, this one :silly: doesn't say "silly" to me. It says, "Boy, great post Mr. Whacked-Out Conspiracy Nutjob."

Furthermore, did anybody else notice that the "rolleyes" smiley is looking up at "Mr. Drool" to see what's dripping on him over on the smiley list? Yuck!

Still, I can't help but feel like somewhere TK is saying :violin:

OLS

I may get "lefty loopy" and "rabid rightie" smilies for my own use. :)

I also want one where the little dude is "pulling it out of his ass" and an actual pot yapping to a kettle. :)

I may get "lefty loopy" and "rabid rightie" smilies for my own use. :)

I also want one where the little dude is "pulling it out of his ass" and an actual pot yapping to a kettle. :)

That would be epic.

And we could have one for when people get unjustly banned, like happens so often around here, that would be a big hand coming down and crushing some little guy typing away at a keyboard. ;)

A chicken-little smilie, dodging stuff falling out of the sky would be pretty sweet too; for the stadium of course. :)

*edit* Oh, and how about our regular "pooh" smilie with a hand stirring a spoon in it? OLS

Archived