Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zodiac Killer's Identity And Weapon Uncovered? (merged)

Predicto

Wow. Wonder if this will pan out.

http://cbs13.com/crime/zodiac.killer.kaufman.2.805799.html

The Zodiac Killer attacked at least eight people, terrorizing the Bay Area and taunting police in the 60's and 70's. Thursday, the FBI confirmed to CBS13 they are now running laboratory tests on some items that may link a suspect to the killer.

The evidence was given to the FBI by a Pollock Pines man who also claims he recently found the disguise worn by the Zodiac Killer during one of his attacks.

"The identity of the Zodiac Killer is Jack Tarrance. He's my stepfather," says Dennis Kaufman.

Jack Tarrance died in 2006. Dennis claims that while going through Tarrance's belongings, there were disturbing findings including a knife still covered with what could possibly be dried blood.

"It could be a knife he barbecued with or a knife he murdered someone with," says Kaufman.

Jack also left behind rolls of undeveloped film. Dennis plans to hand over the film to the FBI. On one of the rolls Dennis did develop, there were numerous gruesome images.

"Appeared to be people who were murdered," explains Dennis.

Just recently, Dennis remembered his stepfather asking him several times about the old PA system which led Dennis to take it apart.

"When I first opened it up that did affect me. My heart skipped a couple of beats when I saw it," he says.

The material folded and tucked inside, Dennis believes, may unmask the zodiac killer.

"It was a black hood with a zodiac on it," Dennis explains.

He was not like other Serial Killers. He was A#1.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if this is how it ended. They were never going to catch him.

"Anything the monkey see, now the monkey want to do,

Get enough of killing and soon you'll get to killing too,

Nemesis of the Zodiac, never learn nothing,

Soon as you start to close in, Zodiac becomes SOMEONE NEW"

A California man has turned over evidence to the FBI that points to his step-father as the infamous Zodiac Killer. The Zodiac Killer brutally murdered at least 8 people around San Francisco in the 1960's and 1970's. He taunted police with notes and clues, and was never caught. One survivor of his attack described a long black hood the killer wore with a Zodiac symbol on it.

One of the pieces of evidence turned over by the man was a black hood with a Zodiac sign on it. He found found it stuffed inside an old amplifier. Other evidence, found when going through his stepfather's belongings after his death, includes a large bloodstained knife and several rolls of undeveloped film. One roll the man did develop contained gruesome images of what appears to be people who were murdered. The man, who believes his stepfather also smothered his mother, turned over handwriting samples that seem to match samples from the Zodiac

Unless this guy is pulling off a Big-Foot style hoax, this developing story is pretty compelling.

Video at this link:

http://cbs13.com/local/zodiac.killer.kaufman.2.805799.html

wow, thats pretty interesting. i would be interested in reading whatever manifesto he left behind. those crazies usually like to brag or tell tales of what theyve done.

reading that garbage spawns more crazies to do the same

remember vtech... how often did we have to hear the killer's ****ed up stories

reading that garbage spawns more crazies to do the same

remember vtech... how often did we have to hear the killer's ****ed up stories

meh, Ive read helter skelter and lionel dahmer's autobiography and i am not more insane then i was before. i listened to BTKs confession in court and the iceman's confessions on A&E and i am not gonna hack any heads..

This guy has had a web page up for some time. He posted a lot of the evidence he found and has been after the authorities to pay attention to his information for some time. He claims the police dismissed him previously because if internal politics, which is not so hard to believe.

http://thezodiackiller.digitalzones.com/

I have to admit, once you look at the evidence and photos, it makes you wonder.

seems like the the stepson is a bit of a flake and had tried to make a profit out of this story, which automatically damages his cred. of course, the police are supposed to have a palm print and some DNA. i'd like to see what else is on that undeveloped film.

i googled some stuff and found a serial killer site where kaufman was posting that he thought his step dad did it 2 years ago, trying to convince other posters of his evidence.

found another serial killer site where on of the mods, apparently, was ripping kaufman as a fraud trying to make a buck, telling other posters not to believe anything he says.

after that big foot hoax (not that they had anything but a story), i'm waiting for something solid that goes beyond dennis kaufmans possibly tainted evidence.

but it would be interesting if true......

Archived