Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Redskins.com

JimmiJo

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

The video interface sucks, and its too small, i liked it better the other way.

I just noticed how slow the videos scroll up and down. Is it just me or is anyone else noticing this too?

BTW, it is kinda small, but I like that there are more videos right there on the homepage.

What the hell happened? Some cowpoke hack the site? It runs like ... ah Sonny J in the 40yd dash. All I do is stare at a redskin helmet in a black background for about 7 minutes between screen loads. Bring back the old site, at least it had clean clear navigation and loaded quickly.

I would say this version sucks,... but that would suggest a velocity that isn't present.

My only complaint is that the font for the site names on both redskins.com and extremeskins.com look like a futuristic pythagoras. I prefer the traditional style.

Otherwise, I think things are looking great at the mothership.

What the hell happened? Some cowpoke hack the site? It runs like ... ah Sonny J in the 40yd dash. All I do is stare at a redskin helmet in a black background for about 7 minutes between screen loads. Bring back the old site, at least it had clean clear navigation and loaded quickly.

I would say this version sucks,... but that would suggest a velocity that isn't present.

They got this stuff called "High Speed Internet" now. It might help.

:D

Archived