Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

____any redskin/cowboy couples? hahaha

Supreme 21/36

so youre like the romeo and juliet of football love. :laugh:

I couldnt do it. Just knowing that I was trying to be with someone whom deep inside I despise would drive me crazy. I would probably have to move out every year when we played and depending upon the outcome of the game I may just dump her ass and end up sleeping on my buddy's couch.

lol

"You better hope the redskins win or else I'm not coming home."

so youre like the romeo and juliet of football love. :laugh:

I couldnt do it. Just knowing that I was trying to be with someone whom deep inside I despise would drive me crazy. I would probably have to move out every year when we played and depending upon the outcome of the game I may just dump her ass and end up sleeping on my buddy's couch.

The only time we were our jersey's together is when we go to games...and she usually gets alot of "hey baby, what are you doing with him? come over here and i'll show you what a real man is like" And i will only let her wear her Witten jersey because he is probably the cowboy is despise the least

The only time we were our jersey's together is when we go to games...and she usually gets alot of "hey baby, what are you doing with him? come over here and i'll show you what a real man is like" And i will only let her wear her Witten jersey because he is probably the cowboy is despise the least

thats like saying "i hate squeaky the least out of the Manson cult". They are all still wackos!!

I am sorry you get disrespected like that though; thats gotta suck in all seriousness.

Here's another question. Do any of these Redskin/Cowboy couples have children? How do you raise them?

I don't think I could handle being involved with a Cowboy fan. Same as someone else said that it would be hard to respect the person, but if I somehow was, I cannot see bringing additional Cowboy fans into this world. I would have to have an agreement with my spouse that the kids would be raised as Redskin fans or I'd be unwilling to have children.

Here's another question. Do any of these Redskin/Cowboy couples have children? How do you raise them?

I don't think I could handle being involved with a Cowboy fan. Same as someone else said that it would be hard to respect the person, but if I somehow was, I cannot see bringing additional Cowboy fans into this world. I would have to have an agreement with my spouse that the kids would be raised as Redskin fans or I'd be unwilling to have children.

Id nickname them "target practice" and "clay pigeon"

"clay, you go run off yonder in that field for a minute"

"TP, you just stand real still for a minute while daddy takes a look thru his scope at ya"

:laugh:

I just don't know if I could date a girl knowing she was a Cowboys fan, in fact, I couldn't.

Call me what you will, but the Skins are a HUGE part of my life, and a relationship with a Cowboy fan wouldn't work out.

:applause:

I think thats why me and my pops relationship isnt that great. :(

When my wife of 18 years and I met, the first time I stayed with her family I was

wearing my Skins Super Bowl Championship for the 87/88 season. The first time

I met her brother he did a double take at my shirt. Her ENTIRE FAMILY are hardcore

Cowboy fans. She even admitted to being a fan. We know the depth of that of

course. We married 9 months later in Nov. of 90. That playoff year we beat Buddy

Ryan's Eagles. She watched the ENTIRE game with me, immediately hating the

Eagles. She has been the die hardest Redskins female fan you'll meet today.

She DESPISES the 'Boys. She admits seeing a difference in the team, coaches,

and espescially the fans. Whenever the Skins beat the Boys I never have to say

a word to her family. She does ALL of the talking!!!!!!!!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!!

When my wife of 18 years and I met, the first time I stayed with her family I was

wearing my Skins Super Bowl Championship for the 87/88 season. The first time

I met her brother he did a double take at my shirt. Her ENTIRE FAMILY are hardcore

Cowboy fans. She even admitted to being a fan. We know the depth of that of

course. We married 9 months later in Nov. of 90. That playoff year we beat Buddy

Ryan's Eagles. She watched the ENTIRE game with me, immediately hating the

Eagles. She has been the die hardest Redskins female fan you'll meet today.

She DESPISES the 'Boys. She admits seeing a difference in the team, coaches,

and espescially the fans. Whenever the Skins beat the Boys I never have to say

a word to her family. She does ALL of the talking!!!!!!!!! GO SKINS!!!!!!!!

Everyone else dating/married to a Cowboy fan, read this and know there is hope! NB, way to save her from the dark side! :applause:

thats like saying "i hate squeaky the least out of the Manson cult". They are all still wackos!!

I am sorry you get disrespected like that though; thats gotta suck in all seriousness.

I actually met him a while back...couldn't have been a nicer guy...I told him my girlfriend was a huge fan of his and he asked what her number was and he called her and told her that he appreciated her being such a big fan

I actually met him a while back...couldn't have been a nicer guy...I told him my girlfriend was a huge fan of his and he asked what her number was and he called her and told her that he appreciated her being such a big fan

now I think you mean Chief Zee but you just quoted the one about the manson family chic "Squeaky". :laugh:

Chief Zee is one of the most gracious men I have ever met. I met him in Canton and hugged him. I thanked him for being such an early part of my Redskins life and he looked me in my eye and said, "no, thank you." I got all choked up and just walked away for a minute.

now I think you mean Chief Zee but you just quoted the one about the manson family chic "Squeaky". :laugh:

Chief Zee is one of the most gracious men I have ever met. I met him in Canton and hugged him. I thanked him for being such an early part of my Redskins life and he looked me in my eye and said, "no, thank you." I got all choked up and just walked away for a minute.

actually i was talking about Witten...he said hating witten the least is like hating squeaky from the manson family the

actually i was talking about Witten...he said hating witten the least is like hating squeaky from the manson family the

aahh...im sure he is a good dude, heck man I am sure that Romo sits to pee isnt a bad guy but there is NO way I could have a conversation with them unless it was on the grounds of talking **** while doing it.

retire and Im cool.

active and not so much..

aahh...im sure he is a good dude, heck man I am sure that Romo sits to pee isnt a bad guy but there is NO way I could have a conversation with them unless it was on the grounds of talking **** while doing it.

retire and Im cool.

active and not so much..

Oh believe me i did talk a little trash...this was right before 2005 season and I was telling him to get ready to get swept by the skins and he just laughed and said we'll see about that

so i'm a redskins fan, but my girlfriend is a cowboys fan. indifferent.gif i know.

i've seen a few couples out there. is there anyone else?

she's not too hardcore, so that's a good thing. haha

:dallasuck

It is time to have "the talk" with and if that doesn't work I would break up with her.

My girlfriend is also a Cowboys fan...but she does things to me that the Redskins don't...so until the redskins start doing some things...she wins

LOL

HTTR

My wife is a cowboys fan and so is my daughter. I think there is still hope in "Saving" my wife. Actually, she almost converted last year simply because of Joe Gibbs. I will say that neither of them are "Real" fans. They don't watch games or even know the players. So as I tell everyone "Love is Blind" lol. Now my son who is 5 now was able to sing "HTTR" at the age of 3. He despises the cowboys and anytime his mother or sister wears a shirt or jersey, he talks smack! :dallasuck

When my wife and I got to the "make or break" point of the relationship, I tried to be smooth about it:

Me: "So do you like football?"

Her: "Yeah."

Me: "Do you have a favorite team?"

Her: "Not really, but I hate the Cowboys."

I knew right then that she was the one.

:laugh:

if she's hot/you find her attractive, and loves football, I don't think it matters what team she supports. I'd just think we'd have to watch Redskins/Cowboys games in separate rooms for fear of getting charged with battery on both sides.

Imagine that. "Honey. You're the best. You're my best friend. My strength. A part of me. I love you so much. And I know you feel the same about me. We compliment each other and together, we are as one. However, you're a ______ fan. Bye."

:doh:

Archived