Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Said it Once, and I'll Say it Again; ALFRED FINCHER

CRobi21

I think I officially have my man-crush this pre-season. Mr. Alfred Fincher, as of now, #46 on defense for the Washington Redskins.

The guy is ALWAYS around the ball, and it helped him tonight by being able to recover one of those fumbles. But it wasn't just that play that stuck out to me. He's a very solid tackler, and is very quick to the ball.

I know it's still early, but with not much depth at LB, he may have a great shot at making the team, and I really hope he does. Barring injury, I think he makes the team. Not to mention, he CONSTANTLY pumped up!

Anyone else got thoughts on this guy?

He made a nice bat-down in the Colts game.

Nice fumble recovery tonight.

If he can play Teams well he's got a shot to make the roster.

You figure Rocky, Marcus, London, HB will make the roster

Campbell and Sinclair will probably make the squad....if they keep 7 LBs or if Rocky HB or Marcus aren't healthy he might make the team.

I'm rooting for him too. Some guys just have a knack for being around the ball. Was I the only one who noticed the absence of Horton out there tonight? How can you not like our personnel guys. They are bringing in young talent with an enthusiasm for the game.

I'm rooting for Fincher, I'm rooting for Horton, I'm rooting for Mason and I'm rooting for Colt.

Our team has real fire this year! The 53-man roster feels way, way too small.

I actually think he's more likely to secure a spot than sinclair, dude seems like hes always outta position or getting run over. Now fincher on the other hand is always around the ball, there was 1 particular play where he squared up on a rb coming full speed at him and drove him back like 3 or 4 yds. the dude def plays tough

I feel like I remember one of the announcers mention him on a play. . .
Good to see him play well. One of these LBs has to step up. Seems like Rian Wallace made some plays too. I didnt notice Matt Sinclair (although I lost my feed early in the 4th). Was he playing?

He played most of the 2nd half.

I actually think he's more likely to secure a spot than sinclair, dude seems like hes always outta position or getting run over. Now fincher on the other hand is always around the ball, there was 1 particular play where he squared up on a rb coming full speed at him and drove him back like 3 or 4 yds. the dude def plays tough

:applause: :applause:

:)

Forget Devine, McMullin, Mann, Gant and Toler ... they are all toast ... Mix is a keeper. Also keepers: Sinclair, Richardson, Moore, Rhinehart, Geisinger, Torrence and Tryon.

If this isn't a joke, you must have some names mixed up.

McMullin is a keeper.

Tryon hasn't shown much except that he's around the ball AFTER the receiver catches it.

Mix was thrown the ball like 2 or 3 times. To my knowledge, he didn't catch any... but to be fair, they were bad throws.

Moore made a few tackles but didn't impress in his debut like Horton did.

Geisinger, I must admit, didn't even catch my eye. I don't even know what number he wears and barely his position (FB, right?)

Forget Devine, McMullin, Mann, Gant and Toler ... they are all toast ... Mix is a keeper. Also keepers: Sinclair, Richardson, Moore, Rhinehart, Geisinger, Torrence and Tryon.

Umm. Mix hasn't done **** all pre-season. But I'd agree with the rest of your keeper list, just add Finch!

McMullin has outplayed Mix on the field and Mix really needs to do something special on teams or start making some plays or he won't be the #6 WR.

And I really thought the WR positions were practically locked up before TC started.

Archived