Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Attn: Hawaii Skins Fans (On ES Brennan Bile)

Reaganaut

corrupt, this has pretty much been your premise for putting down fans from Hawaii who just want to see Brennan succeed and I just don't buy it. You're saying that if Jason blows up (which I personally doubt he will), more often then not it will be those who backed Brennan to be a success in this league to blame for it? Are you saying that support from Redskins fans in general for Brennan to succeed will be such a detriment to Campbell's confidence that it will cause him to perform poorly? Sorry, I can't buy it.

I'm not putting down any Hawaii fans who come here and understand that Colt isn't a superstar yet...emphasis on yet, nor do I intend to.

I'm not saying that support for Brennan will make Campbell bad - granted chanting his name at Fedex during a game might. However, I support CB and I want him to be here for a long LONG time. But too often am I seeing posts that say something along the lines of:

"Hey, I'm from Hawaii and I saw Colt play, he's gonna be an awesome starter for you guys soon"

or

"Colt looked awesome Saturday, he's clearly the best QB on the roster"

THAT's when I have an issue. I have no problem with Hawaii fans - why should I? I only have problems with fans that have given up on Campbell - and then rag on people like me for "bashing" Colt Brennan (when I never have) - and these people aren't necessarily from Hawaii.

corrupt, this has pretty much been your premise for putting down fans from Hawaii who just want to see Brennan succeed and I just don't buy it. You're saying that if Jason blows up (which I personally doubt he will), more often then not it will be those who backed Brennan to be a success in this league to blame for it? Are you saying that support from Redskins fans in general for Brennan to succeed will be such a detriment to Campbell's confidence that it will cause him to perform poorly? Sorry, I can't buy it.

If JC doesn't blow up, Collins will be the one to come in. I think you are all forgetting that we have a great backup in Collins. Brennan has A LOT to learn and you all just need to be patient. I am getting very frustrated with all this nonsense. As Redskins fans, you need to respect our starter.

nice thread. i have been welcomed by pretty much all of the ES crowd and love reading the possivtive and negative press about the redskins. yes i focus on our boy colt, but it is great to talk to FANS. you guys know what i mean.

there are the idiots that scream start colt now or some other nonesense and then there are the knowledgable fans that know the real deal so to speak.

example of what i experienced:

the first day i joined i had a great favor offered to me. i have a teenage daughter who obviously LOVES colt more than anyone on this site and they are getting a football autographed for me all the way on the east coast for her b day. got everything set up and it was simply a huge unselfish favor to a stranger. those are the kind of things that makes hawaii paradise. to sum up i have seen a little bit of paradise in the redskin nation.

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

some of us can love Colt too.

"Hey, I'm from Hawaii and I saw Colt play, he's gonna be an awesome starter for you guys soon"

or

Clearly, these kinds of statements are sophmoric. This is what we call 'waha'... all mouth. I don't like seeing it either, just let it go.

or

THAT's when I have an issue. I have no problem with Hawaii fans - why should I? I only have problems with fans that have given up on Campbell - and then rag on people like me for "bashing" Colt Brennan (when I never have) - and these people aren't necessarily from Hawaii.

Actually, after the first week on Colt being drafted, I haven't seem much of these statements. I think the regular Hawaiian poster have really worked at becoming more of a team supporter too.

I for one have learned a lot about Redskin/ES backers (especially at the HOF). I like what I see and I realize what class organization we have.

HTTR

:cheers:

Actually, after the first week on Colt being drafted, I haven't seem much of these statements. I think the regular Hawaiian poster have really worked at becoming more of a team supporter too.

I for one have learned a lot about Redskin/ES backers (especially at the HOF). I like what I see and I realize what class organization we have.

HTTR

:cheers:

You've obviously been reading this thread... did you ignore my earlier post regarding signature violations?

Yes, I did and i've changed it. Is it okay now? Sorry.

Umm... Actually, I just went in & changed it for you. Now, it's within the forum rules inwhich you agreed to abide by when you registered your account here.

So it's all good. :)

Ghost of Christmas past... haven't seen you around for a while Codeo. Good to hear from you!!

Hey!! I've been reading all your posts... Keep up the good work!!!

I went back to school just finished recently, just now getting more time for Extremeskins...

I agree, I think it's great to have an influx of passionate fans. So far they seem very knowledgable and great contributors to the site.

Like the OP though, I do hope they stick around... and don't go by the wayside like the gatorskins, etc. I guess that has a lot to do with Colt

Hey, remember, I was a "gatorskin"... :laugh:

Archived