Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Arrington #56 jersey in my closet

DieHard86

There's a whole thing of corksniffery when it comes to owning an authentic versus a replica... :laugh:

Oh deah, speaking as one with highly refined, patrician tastes who can countenance only the finer things, I certainly cahhn't be bothered with something as declasse as a replica jersey....sniff, sniff.

Now begone! :secret: Worthington, release the hounds on this commoner at once.

we're fighting for 2nd. let us have at it. :laugh:

Alright :). but really, i lose for having any sort of ramsey jersey...

My Matt Turk jersey owns all your jerseys.

i wasnt going to mention this: 70th game-worn James Tuthill jersey.

i have a pretty sad collection of old skins, including the two mentioned above, an arrington, and a sanders jersey. this is the reason i am trying to stop buyng jerseys....

Maybe this thread will prove to some people...

Only buy legends or great players.

I can't imagine owning a jersey of a player that didn't have a major impact on the team.

Bingo!

My collection is #9, #43, & #81.

Everybody with a #56 should have the name changed from Drama Queen, to Len Hauss. He was an awesome Redskin.

If not, then just burn it, and move forward.

Bingo!

My collection is #9, #43, & #81.

Everybody with a #56 should have the name changed from Drama Queen, to Len Hauss. He was an awesome Redskin.

If not, then just burn it, and move forward.

Same here, #65 (duh) #66 #79 #21. I do have a 56 but its a replica, no name plate, glued on #s & name

I never stopped wearing mine. I wear it till this day. I've always said Arrington wasn't clean in the beef between him and the organiztion but the organization was full of it too. Till this day I never bought into the he doesn't know his assignment bull. To replace Lavar with Warrick Holdman is all the proof you need to know that it was personal.

Not to hijack the thread but.....My wife has a Stephen Davis jersey....is that a "wear it" or a "don't wear it"? :silly:

I'm not an expert on this kind of thing but if someone has the guts to where a Peion jersey to the HOF ceremony I think Davis is an OK wear.

Just my :2cents: !

Yeah..that is ten times worse than wearing an old Davis jersey...:laugh::cheers:.

Archived