Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins v. Bills - Saturday

BuddyLeeGhostHunter

Just listening to "Training Camp Daily" and the rookies are pumped to be coming to FedEx. Campbell and El are a few of the veteran's talking to them about what to expect. They interviewed Crummey, Rinehart and Fred Davis all seemed very excited about playing in front of "90,000 crazy fans" (as described by Campbell).

Let's give them a warm welcome!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Last year was my first year with season tickets. This year we upgraded and got the Tailgate Club so we could get into the lower level. Section 235 and I am PSYCHED!!! Second row.

Weather's supposed to be perfect too!

Section 440 row 27 BABY, my first year as a season ticket holder, never sat that high before but IM LOVING IT already. Cant wait.

You'll like 440 (my section since my first STH season in 2000) - terrific straight-up-the-pitch sightlines with top-quality views of any plays going east-west; only time you might have difficulty seeing the play is close-in plays under the goal-post. It's practically right under the Skins' championship banners too.

I hope the stadium gets packed It kinda feels like we have to trump the number of fans at the scrimmage and the hall of fame weekend. The players are expecting a loud packed house too. Time to deliver

Scrimmage? I never heard anything about it this year, I figured they didn't have it. I think it was supposed to be in Baltimore this year though so I don't think I would have been going anyway, one trip to their sorry ass stadium should be good for one year :laugh:

Preseason is the only time where it is impossible to escape being geographically challenged...does sunday ticket even show preseason games?

sorry if this was already answered, but this game is on NFL network, live. Saturday at 7pm Est, 4 pacific.

I'll be watchin!

Archived