Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

POW: Jessica Lynch rescued.

phanatic

God knows what they did to her in captivity and yeah Air Sarge, I doubt there's anyone there who was left alive because of that. I'm sure glad she's safe. It was ominous when the Iraqis didn't declare her an official POW.

No doubt she was in our thoughts and Prayer's. Good work men Keep it up. UHH I don't think we have to worry about her captive's I am sure only our imagination can do justice to what our boy's did to them in front of her I am sure. How sweet it is to have her Back. Cheer's gentleman.:cheers::pint: :high:

Originally posted by redman

God knows what they did to her in captivity and yeah Air Sarge, I doubt there's anyone there who was left alive because of that. I'm sure glad she's safe. It was ominous when the Iraqis didn't declare her an official POW.

I read somewhere that all female prisoners taken by the Iraqis in the Gulf War were raped mercilessly.

Glad she is alive but I fear she will need counseling to overcome what may have been done to her.

The world will be better place without those bastages. The statements coming out of that part of the world that they must fight the Americans to protect their way of life are telling. If the horrific deeds committed by these barbarians are an example of their way then I hope they all do fight....to their death.

I believe, for myself anyway, that it's best not concern myself with whatever Private Jessica Lynch did or did not go through while in captivity. It is best to simply thank the lord, ( should that be your belief), and the Special Forces that she is now safe and away from the enemyand will see her family soon. Can also hope that the strength that comes naturally to the gender sees her through to a complete recovery. :cheers:

Of course, thinking of the possible "justice" enforced upon her captors is a pleasant thought as well.

Originally posted by Park City Skins

I believe, for myself anyway, that it's best not concern myself with whatever Private Jessica Lynch did or did not go through while in captivity. It is best to simply thank the lord, ( should that be your belief), and the Special Forces that she is now safe and away from the enemyand will see her family soon. Can also hope that the strength that comes naturally to the gender sees her through to a complete recovery

Amen, PCS. My thoughts exactly.

None of us know if the wolves were at bay, but she was in a hospital. (?) If she had gunshot wounds untreated for over a week, what are the chances she'd be alive now? Kinda strange.............

Maybe she was cared for somewhat. I guess at some point the truth will come out but GOD BLESS HER and lets hope we get some more back HEALTHY and unharmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Love and prayers for the families of the other MIA's and POW's..........

As greatful as I am that she was rescued. I fear for the lives of our remaining MIAs and POWs. I would guess that those unhuman *******s will kill them all now.

Im still amazed at the patience and conviction of our leaders. The Iraqis are torturing our POWs, using MOsques and hospitals as protection. The civilians are the soldiers and yet we remain true to our course.

If I was in charge the entire country would be an afterthought after the first POW was executed. Bush and Co. have more strength and conviction than even I thought they had.

I have to agree with you Kilmer. It's times like this, that I'm glad I'm not politically ambitious at all (and 9/11 for that matter), I simply don't think I'd have the patience or tact for the job. Any word on whether last week's televised P.O.W.'s are alive or not? If it's not, I think we need to start taking truly drastic measures.

Archived