Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'Allah meat' astounds Nigerians

China

Looks like Dog butt Jesus has some competition.

'Allah meat' astounds Nigerians

Diners have been flocking to a restaurant in northern Nigeria to see pieces of meat which the owner says are inscribed with the name of Allah.

_44854507_mysterymeat_226.jpg

What looks like the Arabic word for God and the name of the prophet Muhammad were discovered in pieces of beef by a diner in Birnin Kebbi.

He was about to eat it, when he suddenly noticed the words in the gristle, the restaurant owner said.

A search of the kitchen's meat revealed three more pieces which bore the names.

The meat was boiled and then fried before being served, owner Kabiru Haliru told newspaper Weekly Trust.

"When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind," he said.

Click on the link for the full article

"When the writings were discovered there were some Islamic scholars who come and eat here and they all commented that it was a sign to show that Islam is the only true religion for mankind," he said.

Click on the link for the full article

I'm sold, I'm converting right now.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

its like when people see the virgin mary in the side of a building to me. i cant say it ISNT true but I wouldnt convert to muslim just because my burger looks like it has words in it.

when i was a kid my cheerios used to tell me "oooooooooo" all the time and i didnt freak out then.

Benny Hinn thinks Jesus's face was on his church wall for weeks. And his mouth moved when Benny was preaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BGlBKgKuNA

Go to the 4:57 mark in the video.

Wonder if he stops to think that nobody really knows what Jesus' face actually looked like?

I don't know where that ranks?

That's wasn't Jesus' face.

That was my face.

And I was laughing at ol' Benny.

Archived