Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Rock Gods are smiling upon us!!

Commander PK

Power Metal at it's best. Those guys are ridiculously good players. I'm sure their getting some help from studio trickery, but they have pretty much single handedly brought back Power Metal.

ill checkem out..... ill youtube them......... not really my thing but ill check it out

Power Metal at it's best. Those guys are ridiculously good players. I'm sure their getting some help from studio trickery, but they have pretty much single handedly brought back Power Metal.

thats metal to you?

man, I really hate how people lump every band in to metal just because their hair is long or they play guitar a little faster then most other bands.

dragonforce is fantasy glam rock. those guys sing like they had their testicles cut off and they may be fast but that doesnt mean its good.

thats metal to you?

man, I really hate how people lump every band in to metal just because their hair is long or they play guitar a little faster then most other bands.

dragonforce is fantasy glam rock. those guys sing like they had their testicles cut off and they may be fast but that doesnt mean its good.

Yngwie esque?

thats metal to you?

Dragonforce is no doubt metal. Power Metal may not be your cup of tea, but its metal none the less.

thats metal to you?

You can't be serious. Ever heard of Helloween? Gamma Ray? Hammerfall? Your telling me that's not Metal? Dragon Force sound just like those bands. Just because their vocalist sings in a higher range, doesn't make them Glam. :laugh:

just checked out dragonforce....... for the over produced crunchy guitars ..... ill stick with .... LIQUID TENSION EXPERIMENT......... vocals...... sounds like accept...... nice speed no soul........ sounds kinda gay if ya ask me.....

You can't be serious. Ever heard of Helloween? Gamma Ray? Hammerfall? Your telling me that's not Metal? Dragon Force sound just like those bands. Just because their vocalist sings in a higher range, doesn't make them Glam. :laugh:

I dont even know what to say.

Metal was Anthrax. Metal was Metallica. Metal was Slayer. Metal was Nuclear Assault. Metal was Death.

Dragonforce is more for those who live their life with their nose in a D&D monster manual and listening to them in the dark.

but theyre hard as hell to play on guitar hero. :laugh:

I dont even know what to say.

Metal was Anthrax. Metal was Metallica. Metal was Slayer. Metal was Nuclear Assault. Metal was Death.

Dragonforce is more for those who live their life with their nose in a D&D monster manual and listening to them in the dark.

but theyre hard as hell to play on guitar hero. :laugh:

Yup, Metal was most definately all those groups, and I dig everyone of them...but it's definately not JUST those groups. Metal isn't always about Death. Death Metal is just one of the sub-genres. I recommend you go on Amazon.com, and buy the documentary called Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. Best metal doc I've seen.

Yup, Metal was most definately all those groups, and I dig everyone of them...but it's definately not JUST those groups. Metal isn't always about Death. Death Metal is just one of the sub-genres. I recommend you go on Amazon.com, and buy the documentary called Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. Best metal doc I've seen.

GLAM = gay LA metal.

I have seen that doc and have it on my DVR at home. Believe, I eat, sleep and breathe metal.

Archived