Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cool new interview

cooleyfans47

Kudos to Chris for agreeing to an interview with a less well-known organization. I find that is where you really get a chance to actually hear a well conducted interview, and not a bunch of media soundbites with canned laughter and commercials being played over top.

That was definitely one of the better player interviews I've seen. Thanks for posting.

Kudos to Chris for agreeing to an interview with a less well-known organization. I find that is where you really get a chance to actually hear a well conducted interview, and not a bunch of media soundbites with canned laughter and commercials being played over top.

That was definitely one of the better player interviews I've seen. Thanks for posting.

I'd be interested in knowing if that was made for 'You Tube', or was lifted off a website.

If it is from a website, I'd like to visit it.

Agreed, and I didn't mean to sound like an ingrate with my comment. It was good stuff, and thanks to the OP for posting. The presentation just made me chuckle a little bit but it was definitely worthwhile.

Agreed, and I didn't mean to sound like an ingrate with my comment. It was good stuff, and thanks to the OP for posting. The presentation just made me chuckle a little bit but it was definitely worthwhile.

I know you didn't mean it that way, no worries... I just wanted to throw that out there b/c, well... I believe it :)

Yeastie looks like he missed the testosterone boat. Had it been ESPN, i wouldnt have had any idea of which one of Stuart Scott's eyes i was supposed to be looking into before the interview was over and they were back talking about the cowboys.

Archived