Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

William & Mary has the toughest SAT entry score of any public college

Corcaigh

If William and Mary might not be elitist enough for her, I doubt GMU is going to be a good fit. :laugh:

True but bragging about how academic your school is lasts to the end of freshman year than it becomes who can throw the better parties

Thats why the only answer is to go JMU.

True but bragging about how academic your school is lasts to the end of freshman year than it becomes who can throw the better parties

Thats why the only answer is to go JMU.

You know its a good school when party throwers are asking for more guys to come because theres too many girls there!

Though I'd have to disagree with your overall idea, bragging about your academics is stupid and annoying but no one is going to care how great your keggers were when they're interviewing you for a job.

Hey the JMU hate on this thread is definitely unecessary - figures it would be coming from you Tech guys :mad:

I got a good education and a good job - and saw my fair share of good parties and hot females while at JMU. :D

Ah I'm just messin.

I've enjoyed my visits to JMU quite a bit and I was on the fence between Tech and JMU when deciding where to go to school.

Its a great place...but its no Tech ;)

You know its a good school when party throwers are asking for more guys to come because theres too many girls there!

Though I'd have to disagree with your overall idea, bragging about your academics is stupid and annoying but no one is going to care how great your keggers were when they're interviewing you for a job.

True but once you graduate you will realize that the first job sorta matters what school you went to. Then after that its about that you graduated.

As for the rest stop on 81. Thats rough haha but I chose JMU over Tech, UVA and some others.

What it comes down to is she will go to a school and it will feel right. Regardless of certain prestige.

True but once you graduate you will realize that the first job sorta matters what school you went to. Then after that its about that you graduated.

As for the rest stop on 81. Thats rough haha but I chose JMU over Tech, UVA and some others.

What it comes down to is she will go to a school and it will feel right. Regardless of certain prestige.

Well I'm either doing PAPR or Law School next so my undergrad is really not all that important after I get my Grad/Law degree

And don't get me wrong, I'm chugging more than my fair share of beers.

:cheers:

2 words that got me to go to Virginia Tech: Michael Vick

I got into VT, JMU and Mason. The College of Bill and Mary waitlisted me and later rejected me, UVA and UNC rejected me too

It came down to VT and JMU and the financial aid packages were the exact same

Virginia Tech happened to go to the national championship game the year before.

The pick became a no brainer

I got into VT, JMU and Mason. The College of Bill and Mary waitlisted me and later rejected me, UVA and UNC rejected me too

And Virginia Tech was never the same after SHF 'graced' the halls of Major Bill.

:doh:

:silly:

Ah I'm just messin.

I've enjoyed my visits to JMU quite a bit and I was on the fence between Tech and JMU when deciding where to go to school.

Its a great place...but its no Tech ;)

Damn right. Free beer and great parties ;) - did a double take my first time at tech having to pay for a cup in addition to the male/female ratio being slightly off from what I was used to.

:cheers:

Damn right. Free beer and great parties ;) - did a double take my first time at tech having to pay for a cup in addition to the male/female ratio being slightly off from what I was used to.

Yeah JMU knows how to do it.

UVAs parties are fun but you have to know someone to get in.

Tech's parties, you can get in everywhere but you have to pay.

JMU does it the right way, but I'll be damned if I give away any beer for free to anyone but myself!

It's a shame you didn't get a chance to take his courses on financial management and business ethics. :laugh:

JMU does it the right way, but I'll be damned if I give away any beer for free to anyone but myself!

LOL yeah I forgot about UVA. I remember when I went there during my freshman year and they actually needed to see my Student ID to let me into the party - so not only did I have to have a student ID to get in but then I get harassed publicly for being "one of those UVA rejects down at Madison". :laugh:

It's 9pm on a Friday. The W&M students are meeting in the coffee shop before heading to the library.:laugh:

LOL yeah I forgot about UVA. I remember when I went there during my freshman year and they actually needed to see my Student ID to let me into the party - so not only did I have to have a student ID to get in but then I get harassed publicly for being "one of those UVA rejects down at Madison". :laugh:

Its part of their 'honor code'

AKA bull****.

UVA gets a bad rap, but some of the students there are truly elitist douche bags who got in because mommy and daddy donated money.

Not to harp on UVA, some of my best friends go there and most of them are Greek but there are some *******s at that university that need to get a clue.

Yeah UVA is a great school but you are right, many of the biggest douchebags I have ever seen have been on campus there.

The Medical School kids seem cool though - I have a friend who is in Med School there now and I guess the culture is different when most everyone went to undergrad at a different school.

Archived