Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

William & Mary has the toughest SAT entry score of any public college

Corcaigh

That sounds like my visit to ODU, except instead of pie they had beer, and instead of throwing they were chugging in front of and on top of their house while yelling nonsense. :)

The way it should be!!!!

I love ODU.

I am a Marine Biology major though, and the only other school with a comparable program in VA to ODU's is Hampton.

Yeah, I know some UVA nerds who claim the W&M students, if they attend a basketball game, will have their textbooks with them in the stands.:laugh:

Attending basketball game with books > Attending football games in dress shirts, ties, and khaki's.

Yeah UVA is a great school but you are right, many of the biggest douchebags I have ever seen have been on campus there.

The Medical School kids seem cool though - I have a friend who is in Med School there now and I guess the culture is different when most everyone went to undergrad at a different school.

Overall the population is great, that school deserves its reputation for having great academics and a great social seen as well as a bunch of good kids that go there.

But some idiots do give the school a bad name.

I think that by the time people get into Med school, they've matured enough to realize that looking down on us "rejects" is childish and pointless.

Oy, it hurts to be nice to the Hoos.

**** em, learn how to play a real mans sport before you come back to Blacksburg you preppy ****es!

Ahh much better :laugh:

That's awesome - where is that?

Looks like one of the Italian lakes.

EDIT: it's on the other side of the border in Switzerland.

When I was a graduate student I spent two weeks on Lake Como at a physics conference.

My hotel room is circled in blue in the photo. I never knew how good I had it. :laugh:

As for the parties at ODU, all of them I have been to have been free.

Mainly because they are at my house, and you are guaranteed to get completely trashed.

The other parties I have been to I have not had to paid, the only one I maybe might have had to pay at was the frat party I went to, I just told the guys I was pledging in the fall, that = free party :laugh:

:laugh:

Its ok, at least I'm not accusing you of being ghey

Lol, my sister's boyfriend did once, but now he knows my sense of humor.

Now that this thread has been effectively hijacked, I am not going to enter for a while so it can get back on track :)

Archived