Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Finally....I am season ticket holder

DC_All_Star

:point2sky

The good Lord shone his blessed light upon thee and guided the ticket office to bestow my buddy and I five tickets in Section 431 Row 28. We have a 'mountain-top' view, but Sundays will never be the same again! Let's make some noise this year folks!

HAIL SKINS!!!!!!!!

:laugh:

d_7353.jpg

:(

LOL hey i used to sit up there when the Jack first opened, bout 10th row, father wrote a letter to the Skins after the first year, he just had major surgery and couldnt walk up the ramps anymore, and they moved us to where we are now :poke: :kiss:

LOL hey i used to sit up there when the Jack first opened, bout 10th row, father wrote a letter to the Skins after the first year, he just had major surgery and couldnt walk up the ramps anymore, and they moved us to where we are now :poke: :kiss:

I hope the walk isn't too bad for my ankle. I don't know how it will feel with the march up there especially in the cold :silly:.

Someday I'll make it to the lower level. Right now I'm just content with finally getting the tickets.

On a side note, do season ticket holders typically get something commemorating them having season tickets (outside the tickets :dunce: )? I know friends down here got license plate frames saying "Season ticket holder" with their Dolphins tickets last year and something like that would be awesome.

I hope the walk isn't too bad for my ankle. I don't know how it will feel with the march up there especially in the cold :silly:.

Someday I'll make it to the lower level. Right now I'm just content with finally getting the tickets.

On a side note, do season ticket holders typically get something commemorating them having season tickets (outside the tickets :dunce: )? I know friends down here got license plate frames saying "Season ticket holder" with their Dolphins tickets last year and something like that would be awesome.

Hell no we dont get squat lol but i suggest you invest in a pair of these... i love mine!

p3567865p275w.jpg

Congrats on the tix, were you able to get parking pass as well? I let mine go, because I couldn't get parking, still paid like 30 bucks to park and be bussed to the stadium, then pay the highest concessions in the league. That in addition to the gas prices, I just got Sunday ticket and saved myself mega $$. Not to mention not giving Danny Boy my $. I will ALWAYS love the Skins, but somehow we gotta hold Danny accountable for him raiding our wallets.

The good Lord shone his blessed light upon thee and guided the ticket office to bestow my buddy and I five tickets in Section 431 Row 28. We have a 'mountain-top' view, but Sundays will never be the same again! Let's make some noise this year folks!

HAIL SKINS!!!!!!!!

Congrats. :cheers:

Now SIT DOWN and BE QUIET!!!! I can't see or hear the game!

Signed,

The Wine and Cheese crowd.

:silly:

HAIL SKINS!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!! :cheers:

Congrats on the tix, were you able to get parking pass as well? I let mine go, because I couldn't get parking, still paid like 30 bucks to park and be bussed to the stadium, then pay the highest concessions in the league. That in addition to the gas prices, I just got Sunday ticket and saved myself mega $$. Not to mention not giving Danny Boy my $. I will ALWAYS love the Skins, but somehow we gotta hold Danny accountable for him raiding our wallets.

Ever heard of revenue sharing on NFL television deals?? No matter how awesome and rebellious you are, as long as you're paying to watch the game, or even watching it on regular TV for that matter, you're supporting "Danny Boy" getting paid.

Ever heard of revenue sharing on NFL television deals?? No matter how awesome and rebellious you are, as long as you're paying to watch the game, or even watching it on regular TV for that matter, you're supporting "Danny Boy" getting paid.

Ever hear of the NFL experience? Guess not.

So, you refuse to watch the Redskins on T.V. for fear of supporting "Danny Boy" getting paid? Well played. :laugh:

No parking pass needed...I live on train stop away. I literally ride the blue line to Morgan Blvd station and hike to FedEx. Traffic???? What traffic!

Archived