Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eli vs Romo - NFL.COM breakdown

KiwiSupaFlyNuka

please explain what it is you are refering to?

you obviously. in 05 Campbell wasn't the starter and in 07 he was injured. He hasn't had a chance to play in the playoffs yet. Romo sits to pee choked a fat one both times he was in the playoffs. Once again you ATTEMPT to make things better for the pukes but you fail miserably!

Right and this thread is titled "Eli vs Romo sits to pee"

Where does it say anything about Jason?

it doesn't (other than my JC pic joke)

but per usual anytime someone points out a unflattering truth about the pokes or one of their players.... poke fans have a hissy fit and tries to attack the redskins..... as if it changes anything

1. the topic is about Eli vs Romo sits to pee

2. No one (especially Skin fans) has proclaimed anything about Campbell

3. Campbell isn't mentioned, or any other NFC East QB, in the article

I don't understand why poke fans continually do this stuff. Because it's pointless, quite juvenile, and further confirms the Poke Fan Mantra and poke fan stereotype.

All it accomplishes is proving you can't take Poke fans opinions seriously. Of course it does provide a few good laughs at the Poke fans expense :laugh:

Has Romo sits to pee won a Playoff game?

We could do this all day.

You may want to address this to the person who brought up a very simplistic argument that Manning was somehow better because he hasn't had a SINGLE game qb rating as low as Romo sits to pee.

To illustrate how inane this point was I flipped it around to point out Manning doesn't have a single game rating as high as Romo sits to pee has had.

So I agree that such simplistic arguments are poor support to justify a determination of who is a better QB.

Has Manning ever had a 22 qb rating for a game?
Has Manning ever had a 148.9 qb rating for a game?

you obviously. in 05 Campbell wasn't the starter and in 07 he was injured. He hasn't had a chance to play in the playoffs yet. Romo sits to pee choked a fat one both times he was in the playoffs. Once again you ATTEMPT to make things better for the pukes but you fail miserably!

umm last year the Skins went to the playoffs on the back of a purty good D and running gmae, and on the arm of Collins.....at the time JC went down the team was 5-7 going into the Bears game in which the back up took over then won 4 straight....with the same team.....

say what you will, that Romo sits to pee failed, however..... dude has played his team into the playoffs two years in a row, and one of those years he came in half the season. JC also was able to come in for half of a season in his first season, in which he compiled a 2-5 record. :2cents:

so in review, i would say that still Eli is ahead of Romo sits to pee for now...........

Thanks to a Skins fan on post 2, somehow J.C got mentioned in the debate, however...those two names do not belong together, no matter what.:2cents:

it doesn't (other than my JC pic joke)

but per usual anytime someone points out a unflattering truth about the pokes or one of their players.... poke fans have a hissy fit and tries to attack the redskins..... as if it changes anything

1. the topic is about Eli vs Romo sits to pee

2. No one (especially Skin fans) has proclaimed anything about Campbell

3. Campbell isn't mentioned, or any other NFC East QB, in the article

I don't understand why poke fans continually do this stuff. Because it's pointless, quite juvenile, and further confirms the Poke Fan Mantra and poke fan stereotype.

All it accomplishes is proving you can't take Poke fans opinions seriously. Of course it does provide a few good laughs at the Poke fans expense :laugh:

your right except for the fact, that you (in post TWO)....friggin second post, first response to the article..posted a picture of J.C.

And yes, it is a joke, cause J.C isnt on the radar of any of the QB's in the east........

So, you bring in the Skins QB for a debate of Eli vs Romo sits to pee and do it with a smile and call it a joke, and thats ok?

Hmmm...so all that is missing in the ATN threads that "Dallas fans" bring up the skins, is a smiley and the word....joke......

Thanks for the tip, I'll be sure to follow the new rules......:D(thats a joke in case you or others were wondering)

You can't take anything away from Eli, but his Justin Tuck was the real SB MVP.

Oh, I don't know about that. Eli led them for the winning TD inside the 2 minute warning. Had it not been for his clutch performance on that drive, we would be sitting here today listening to Mercury Morris crow on and on about why the '72 Dolphins are still the greatest team ever.

Oh, I don't know about that. Eli led them for the winning TD inside the 2 minute warning. Had it not been for his clutch performance on that drive, we would be sitting here today listening to Mercury Morris crow on and on about why the '72 Dolphins are still the greatest team ever.

Eli played great, but he almost blew it for them a couple times, had Asante Samuel had hands, we'd still hear about Mercury Morris. I feel, that with out that amazing Dline, the Pats would have walked away with this one.

Eli played great, but he almost blew it for them a couple times, had Asante Samuel had hands, we'd still hear about Mercury Morris. I feel, that with out that amazing Dline, the Pats would have walked away with this one.

That's an interesting point. Still, when the game was on the line, Eli was the one who put the Giants over. That's how it went down and historically, the superbowl MVP award usually goes to the player who makes the game-changing play(s) or puts in the game-changing performance.

You can't take anything away from Eli, but his Justin Tuck was the real SB MVP.
Tuck had a great post season. I thought Kawika Mitchell came up just as big as Tuck in the SB.

I hate the way they always give MVP's to the QB or RB. I normally hope for defenders to get the awards but had no problem when they named Eli SB MVP.

umm last year the Skins went to the playoffs on the back of a purty good D and running gmae, and on the arm of Collins.....at the time JC went down the team was 5-7 going into the Bears game in which the back up took over then won 4 straight....with the same team.....

say what you will, that Romo sits to pee failed, however..... dude has played his team into the playoffs two years in a row, and one of those years he came in half the season. JC also was able to come in for half of a season in his first season, in which he compiled a 2-5 record. :2cents:

did a 13-3 record win you a SB? No it lead you Romo sits to pee choking in the playoffs AGAIN! Unless you bothered to watch Redskins games then don't comment on "the same team". If you can't see that Jason was handcuffed by the playcalling then you are blind. When he was able to play his way he was very impressive.

That's an interesting point. Still, when the game was on the line, Eli was the one who put the Giants over. That's how it went down and historically, the superbowl MVP award usually goes to the player who makes the game-changing play(s) or puts in the game-changing performance.

Montana threaded the needle against the Bengals to win the game. Kelly set the Bills up for a potential game winning FG against the Giants and Riggins went 43 yards carrying the team on his back. They came up big when the game was on the line. Eli threw up a prayer with hang time like a punt. Sorry, I just don't consider what he did was clutch. And Buress smoked the DB on the Game Winning TD, all Eli had to do was get it there.

Tuck had a great post season. I thought Kawika Mitchell came up just as big as Tuck in the SB.

I hate the way they always give MVP's to the QB or RB. I normally hope for defenders to get the awards but had no problem when they named Eli SB MVP.

Dexter Jackson won it for Tampa Bay, he was a safety.

You lead your team to 10 points through 59 minutes and use sky hook for a pass, you don't deserve MVP honors. Tuck or one of the D-Linemen should have gotten it.

You lead your team to 10 points through 59 minutes and use sky hook for a pass, you don't deserve MVP honors. Tuck or one of the D-Linemen should have gotten it.
Don't get me wrong, I'd have rather seen Tuck or Mitchell get it. To me they were the stand outs of the game. I remember people mentioning Bradshaw, Tyree and Toomer as deserving.....Any of those choices would have killed me.

Don't get me wrong, I'd have rather seen Tuck or Mitchell get it. To me they were the stand outs of the game. I remember people mentioning Bradshaw, Tyree and Toomer as deserving.....Any of those choices would have killed me.

i would have liked to see tuck get it, if jackson could get it then tuck should have as well

did a 13-3 record win you a SB? No it lead you Romo sits to pee choking in the playoffs AGAIN! Unless you bothered to watch Redskins games then don't comment on "the same team". If you can't see that Jason was handcuffed by the playcalling then you are blind. When he was able to play his way he was very impressive.

oh, so he wasnt able to have the confidence from his coaches. AND they "handcuffed him" with their playcalling, yet Collins was able to play great. I gottcha:thumbsup:....

so Collins and old career back-up comes in for 4.5 games, and the coaches (without seeing him play with the first team in practice all year) have the confidence in him to use the playbook and win 4.5 games........WOW!!! Looks like Collins should go into the season with the #1 job, QB controversy in Washington?

ok, the last is a joke, however, it is a lame excuse to say he was handcuffed, yet a 57 year old back up can come in and do what he did with the "same" team. ...face it, Collins most definitly outplayed J.C and got the Skins into the playoffs, J.C struggled and was average at best!

when was he impressive exactly? (impressive in victory that is)

Archived